**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If a Villain comes in,
Wrecks shyt,
Does some shyt where on the 1st faceoff either he soundly beats the hero or has him retreat to upgrade for a final battle,

And then actually has a final battle that’s pushes the hero past his limits to defeat him......

I’m not really sure what more cats want from these Marvel Villains that are being labeled trash.

I’m not trynna see these cats talk shyt for 2 hrs then get captured/killed. Cute lines or catchy catchphrases can only go so far

Martha

Best MCU villain so far was an Anti-Hero (Bucky)

What's weird is that the Disney Animation has GREAT Villains in their cartoon movies.

shyt makes no sense.

edit: Keaton as Vulture was pretty good.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Best MCU villain so far was an Anti-Hero (Bucky)

What's weird is that the Disney Animation has GREAT Villains in their cartoon movies.

shyt makes no sense.

edit: Keaton as Vulture was pretty good.

I really don’t think the villains are as bad as everyone loves to proclaim..... at worse they are slightly above average but none have been shytty.

90% of them have done some MAJOR damage on their respective conquest

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah they need it the most at least Fox was able to give us a couple of good x-men films. Fox is 0/3 with the Fantastic Four :picard::francis:
Marvel would nail them and make them fit right on in with the MCU.
i am not so sure, if something as popular as the incredible hulk couldnt be done "sucessfully" i guess there are limits...F4 would be better served as a side story to someone elses movie. The whole franchise is radioactive right now

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
i am not so sure, if something as popular as the incredible hulk couldnt be done "sucessfully" i guess there are limits...F4 would be better served as a side story to someone elses movie. The whole franchise is radioactive right now
If they can do Spider-man after the lukewarm Amazing Spider-Man series then they can do FF. The fact of the matter is the tone the MCU regularly sets for the films fits right in for a proper adaption of FF. Plus the franchise will be reinenergized once it’s implemented into the MCU with all of its characters.

You have a point with the Hulk though for whatever reason they act like their isn’t ten years worth of Peter David comics they can adapt. But I think the universal studios deal is stopping them from making another Hulk film.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If they can do Spider-man after the lukewarm Amazing Spider-Man series then they can do FF. The fact of the matter is the tone the MCU regularly sets for the films fits right in for a proper adaption of FF. Plus the franchise will be reinenergized once it’s implemented into the MCU with all of its characters.
i hear you but there is just something about FF4 that just cant be translated, especially reed richards and grim, it just looks funny..

You have a point with the Hulk though for whatever reason they act like their isn’t ten years worth of Peter David comics they can adapt. But I think the universal studios deal is stopping them from making another Hulk film.
wasnt the film with eddie norton a universal and marvel collabo? Was still hot trash

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’d add Ego, Abomination and Pearce from Winter Solider

Absolutely Abomination, dude was a fukking highlight. Ego lived up to his name, his malevolence was almost charming until you realize the selfishness of it all. Literally erasing all individual life and replacing it with himself.

Pearce didn't do enough, he was basically just a punching bag. Shout out to the Elevator scene in The Winter Soldier. :wow:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Huh? U Kno this whole deal is bigger than ff4 bro?

Ay Doggy it’s only about DOOM, welcome to new latveria

drdoom-menfix.gif

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I know they both played characrers already, but mads mikkelson or daniel bruhl would be great Dooms.

And Triumph and torment should be the dr strange sequel and intro for Doom

Either wah Constantin owns F4 not Fox. Constantin has u til 2022 to make another movie.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I know they both played characrers already, but mads mikkelson or daniel bruhl would be great Dooms.

And Triumph and torment should be the dr strange sequel and intro for Doom

Either wah Constantin owns F4 not Fox. Constantin has u til 2022 to make another movie.
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Fox have the distribution rights? So if Disney buys Fox do they get the distribution rights also?