**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just want this shyt over so I can know particulars. Also glad a lot of film sites are talking about both sides of the coin with the issue. Good and bad but hopefully the good outweighs the bad. If variety is right and they plan to let 20th century continue as its own imprint that would be :blessed:

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
I hear ya. It's like Hulk with Universal. They own solo rights cause they wanna cut and Disney gave em the :camby:we'll keep him in team up flicks.

But this is Constantin Films not Universal. Eisner and crew will hit that studio with the :rudy: if they attempt to fukk with this.
Robert Iger is the current Chairman / CEO of The Walt Disney Company.

Eisner was forced to step down in 2005.

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
It was the other way around with Time Warner, Murdoch wanted to take over their business.

Fox Withdraws Time Warner Bid

But I don't remember the Comcast bid from last year.
Comcast wanted Time Warner Cable (merged with Charter) not the TV or Movie studio, Time Warner. But the DOJ blocked it.

It was only AT&T that wanted Time Warner last year and a few years earlier Murdoch wanted Time Warner but the CEO fought Murdoch off.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Last edited:

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
I got to give Robert Iger credit though. He came from when ABC was bought out by Disney in 1996. Was placed CEO when Eisner was forced out. Made it his mission to fix the issues Eisner had with Steve Jobs to acquire Pixar in 2006 since that studio was popping at the time with Toy Story. Bought Marvel in 2009. Lucasfilm In 2012. Was going to retire this year but decided to stay on. To now acquiring 21st Centry Fox. This conglomerate is eating :wow:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Dont get your hopes up about Doom. The track record of villians in these comicbook movoes not named Joker or Loki is trash :francis:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dont get your hopes up about Doom. The track record of villians in these comicbook movoes not named Joker or Loki is trash :francis:
Dr Doom writes himself. He just needs GOOD people behind him.

Edit: You must not watch a lot of CM to think a majority of them been trash.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If a Villain comes in,
Wrecks shyt,
Does some shyt where on the 1st faceoff either he soundly beats the hero or has him retreat to upgrade for a final battle,

And then actually has a final battle that’s pushes the hero past his limits to defeat him......

I’m not really sure what more cats want from these Marvel Villains that are being labeled trash.

I’m not trynna see these cats talk shyt for 2 hrs then get captured/killed. Cute lines or catchy catchphrases can only go so far

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If a Villain comes in,
Wrecks shyt,
Does some shyt where on the 1st faceoff either he soundly beats the hero or has him retreat to upgrade for a final battle,

And then actually has a final battle that’s pushes the hero past his limits to defeat him......

I’m not really sure what more cats want from these Marvel Villains that are being labeled trash.

I’m not trynna see these cats talk shyt for 2 hrs then get captured/killed. Cute lines or catchy catchphrases can only go so far

Martha
Maybe it's not just cute lines they have to actually be cute. :wrist: