**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@MartyMcFly

Hela was an absolute monster, the only villain that's actually survived the protagonists typical comeback/power boost unscathed. They actually had to flee & put a greater Evil on her, sacrifice their world, & she still went out shishkabobing Surtur. :wow:

Hela the First MCU Villain to take no losses to the heroes. :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly

Hela was an absolute monster, the only villain that's actually survived the protagonists typical comeback/power boost unscathed. They actually had to flee & put a greater Evil on her, sacrifice their world, & she still went out shishkabobing Surtur. :wow:

Hela the First MCU Villain to take no losses to the heroes. :blessed:

Yeah we’re talking two different things tho breh. You’re talking power level which yeah she was powerful as hell. I’m talking character and character development which she was meh to put it nicely.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
People who say Hela was a bad villain just must be hard to please.

It's pretty ridiculous fam but it's a situation where you just have to come to terms with people's varying taste. Bottom line is that there is no objective answer to what makes the best anything in a subjective medium.

I think she was developed and written well and at the end of the day, that's all that matters. :blessed:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...this sale is happening because he wants it to. You're bugging. They want out of this business and want to focus on news, reality tv, and sports. I'm not a fan of dude at all but this wasn't them making bad moves.

Yeah seriously. Cate did her thing and did all she could but she was just another piece of cannon fodder

Shoutout to the Vulture tho:wow::wow:
I think his sons are behind this and it's the wrong move. A leaner copmany doesn't mean a more profitable company. IMO they made a series of bad moves on the TV and movie end and they want out now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think his sons are behind this and it's the wrong move. A leaner copmany doesn't mean a more profitable company. IMO they made a series of bad moves on the TV and movie end and they want out now.

Reports say he wants out. He just doesn't care about the shyt anymore. He sees more money in cable news and sports. Whether he's right or wrong, that's his play. I read a book on the guy, he doesn't really give a shyt what anyone else thinks about his moves and will always do what he wants to do

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So its basically a wrap. News should come by morning.

Disney Finalizing Pact to Acquire Assets From 21st Century Fox
tumblr_ohqvxanfSK1v47x3jo1_500.gif