**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
everyone keeps mentioning Constantin... what the hell kinda shytty company would they be if they didn't allow Disney to make a movie with their characters? who the fukk is Constantin films?

Thank you. These nikkas have no leverage. NONE.

I'm pretty sure the House of Mickey is losing tons of sleep over Constantin Films

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murdoch made some huge errors that have lead to this. Over focus on Fox News, Canceling shows after 75-80 episodes, not retaining power rangers in 2002, etc. This is sad, an end of an era.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got to give Robert Iger credit though. He came from when ABC was bought out by Disney in 1996. Was placed CEO when Eisner was forced out. Made it his mission to fix the issues Eisner had with Steve Jobs to acquire Pixar in 2006 since that studio was popping at the time with Toy Story. Bought Marvel in 2009. Lucasfilm In 2012. Was going to retire this year but decided to stay on. To now acquiring 21st Centry Fox. This conglomerate is eating :wow:
Remeber when people were complaining about Disney standing pat, one saturday morning ending. When the only new live action kids franchise was the Mighty Ducks (sorry George of the jungle) Some problems with ESPN, but everything can't be perfect. Respect to him.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
everyone keeps mentioning Constantin... what the hell kinda shytty company would they be if they didn't allow Disney to make a movie with their characters? who the fukk is Constantin films?

Thank you. These nikkas have no leverage. NONE.

I'm pretty sure the House of Mickey is losing tons of sleep over Constantin Films

they actually produced the RE movies... but I don't think you understand why we / I first mentioned the Constantin films thing.... My point is this:

Marvel would not get the rights to FF as a whole.. they could not do whatever they want .. it still has to be a deal in place for It happen.. that's all I'm trynna say... Of course Constantin Film would strike a deal... they might even try to sell them back... but ultimately Constantin can be a cock blocker if they want.. I doubt it .... but once again all im saying is Marvel wont have the rights outright to do as they please.. they have to OK a deal first

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
all this talk of villains and no mention of hela? i thought she was great. gave thor that work.

this deal is gonna be huge. Disney's streaming service might come out the gate on par or better than Netflix with all this content.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait man.... We will finally get a proper X-Men movie after 20 years of crap with one decent movie (Logan). If the deal goes through I hope they don't touch Deadpool and the x -force stuff

They can cancel Deadpool also, dude was getting his back blown out in that flick :gag:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Murdoch made some huge errors that have lead to this. Over focus on Fox News, Canceling shows after 75-80 episodes, not retaining power rangers in 2002, etc. This is sad, an end of an era.

Breh...this sale is happening because he wants it to. You're bugging. They want out of this business and want to focus on news, reality tv, and sports. I'm not a fan of dude at all but this wasn't them making bad moves.

:Ugh5150:

Yeah seriously. Cate did her thing and did all she could but she was just another piece of cannon fodder

Shoutout to the Vulture tho:wow::wow: