**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really happening, y'all :mjcry:
I thought I'd never see the day. News is a little bittersweet because of all the news over net neutrality.
That MCU X-men better be piff to get my mind off of all the craziness going on with the white house :to:

6d9050ece8986a7af9784ac9831addd4.jpg

They're coming home :blessed:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Yeah Spidey was obviously in the works before that announcement. There's also been a strange emphasis on Phase 4 that I have to believe F4 is in the loop.

If I remember the quote, but I think someone from Disney mentioned visiting other dimensions, realities, planets and timelines.

That sounds like textbook FF (granted it could be anything cuz comics, but it's most definitely FF :mjgrin:
)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Facts.

A part of me doesn't even want the MCU to have X-Men.
I don't. It would be too cluttered and hating on them while loving superpowered people like Cap doesn't make sense.
I'm down for the mutant universe being a different dimension. But would rather them just tell their stories completely separately. But I would be geeked for FF and all their villains being in the MCU. I like the mutants coming to Marvel Studios strictly for reboot reasons. They are actually the best of Marvel and deserve the absolute best effort. I didn't even hate what Fox did with them I just think it could be a lot better.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Everybody’s hype about X-Men but I’m TELLING YALL it’s gonna be FF4 and Doom who benefit most from this deal...
Yeah they need it the most at least Fox was able to give us a couple of good x-men films. Fox is 0/3 with the Fantastic Four :picard::francis:
Marvel would nail them and make them fit right on in with the MCU.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't. It would be too cluttered and hating on them while loving superpowered people like Cap doesn't make sense.
I'm down for the mutant universe being a different dimension. But would rather them just tell their stories completely separately. But I would be geeked for FF and all their villains being in the MCU. I like the mutants coming to Marvel Studios strictly for reboot reasons. They are actually the best of Marvel and deserve the absolute best effort. I didn't even hate what Fox did with them I just think it could be a lot better.

People keep talking about hating the X-Men while loving the Avengers. That's true in the comics but in the movies the reaction to the team has been mixed at best. That was the whole point of Civil war, people didn't want them running around unchecked. If you take those mixed feelings of these people are scary but they're heroes then add in people who have the powers without the heroics and they're hiding among you. That's where the hate and fear makes some sense.