**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The X-Men films have been good even with some errors. I like Marvel and would find it interesting if X-Men and F4 come back. But some people need to stop acting like all non-MCU are trash.

It’s not trash.....

But some people need to stop acting like we didn’t grow up watching Xmen cartoons where Spider-Man will drop by or Spider-Man teaming up with Wolverine and etc.

Just imagine the capabilities of all the combination of things that can be done. I feel like this is exciting.

Plus maybe lesser popular Mutants can get more shine teamed up or appearing in other movies ala Colossus in Deadpool.

Over the last few years some of the best mutant characters been wasted and downgraded due to playing second fiddle to Logan, Charles, Magneto, then later Mystique. Rogue couldn’t even get 5 seconds in the last Xmen movie:deadmanny:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
DOFP, Logan, and Deadpool are top 6-7 Marvel films

Lol.... I know shyt gets lost in context..... but you’re repeating to me what I was already implying:russ:

I agree those were good..... and those of the 3 implied in my last sentence:pachaha:

:salute:

Martha

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It’s not trash.....

But some people need to stop acting like we didn’t grow up watching Xmen cartoons where Spider-Man will drop by or Spider-Man teaming up with Wolverine and etc.

Just imagine the capabilities of all the combination of things that can be done. I feel like this is exciting.

Plus maybe lesser popular Mutants can get more shine teamed up or appearing in other movies ala Colossus in Deadpool.

Over the last few years some of the best mutant characters been wasted and downgraded due to playing second fiddle to Logan, Charles, Magneto, then later Mystique. Rogue couldn’t even get 5 seconds in the last Xmen movie:deadmanny:

Martha

Breh we ALL want that. EVERYONE comic head wants that! The thing is we're just cautious because we do not want certain mythos of the X-Series to be erased once they join the MCU. Yes you're right with the second bolded but that can just be improved upon once they join the MCU.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we ALL want that. EVERYONE comic head wants that! The thing is we're just cautious because we do not want certain mythos of the X-Series to be erased once they join the MCU. Yes you're right with the second bolded but that can just be improved upon once they join the MCU.
So you think bringing them into the Marvel fray will somehow lend way to an injustice towards the source material? If anything I think the opposite will come to fruition so we can stop having these X-teams led by fukking Mystique. Let's stop polishing a proverbial turd in here. Some of the X-men films were entertaining, and I downright love Logan and Deadpool. The rest (including the most recent X-men film) is trash. But Disney will not fukk up the juju that Fox built up by the chances they took with those rated R films. That would be one step forward two steps back in buying these characters back

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Marvel should let fox keep X-men but be heavily involved in every part of the movie making. Picking the cast and director should be priority 1. I think we’re headed in the right direction cuz singer is done at fox

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel/Disney will ruin the X-Men just like they ruined SPider-Man, Punisher, and Daredevil when they got them back...

Oh wait
0t5acIg.png

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So you think bringing them into the Marvel fray will somehow lend way to an injustice towards the source material? If anything I think the opposite will come to fruition so we can stop having these X-teams led by fukking Mystique. Let's stop polishing a proverbial turd in here. Some of the X-men films were entertaining, and I downright love Logan and Deadpool. The rest (including the most recent X-men film) is trash. But Disney will not fukk up the juju that Fox built up by the chances they took with those rated R films. That would be one step forward two steps back in buying these characters back

the most obvious is how to explain Pedro / quicksilver .... remember he deal Fox can use quicksilver and say their mutants .. marvel can use only their names... and their powers came from the stones in the MCU .... Fox never used Scarlett Witch so MCU having Wanda is still fine..

NOW after infinity war ... the stones create a disruption that introduces mutants .... that could be the reboot of sorts

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know I keep sounding like a damn broken record but I am just glad the Inhumans will no longer be forced on us. And I know X-Men and F4 fans will be glad that those two franchises wont be getting shytted on in the comics.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I keep sounding like a damn broken record but I am just glad the Inhumans will no longer be forced on us. And I know X-Men and F4 fans will be glad that those two franchises wont be getting shytted on in the comics.
It's weird. A lot more care and attention have been placed on the recent X books. Almost as if they knew this was on the horizon all along :jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea, I've been largely quiet about the news but you pretty much summed up how I feel about it. I don't like it. If it was just Disney getting the Marvel movie IPs back, that'd be cool. But i'm not a fan of everything else this may entail.

Yup. This summarizes everything I said yesterday.