**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This is not a good thing. Yes the X-Men and Fantastic Four will return to Marvel but monopolies are not good. It's not good when a company owns so much. We've seen what happened to music with the record labels and radio stations and for wrestling fans what it did to the wrestling business. It's bigger than just Dr. Doom showing up in a future Avengers movie or Deadpool trading barbs with Spider-Man on film.
Yea, I've been largely quiet about the news but you pretty much summed up how I feel about it. I don't like it. If it was just Disney getting the Marvel movie IPs back, that'd be cool. But i'm not a fan of everything else this may entail.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

tenor.gif

Maybe this means we'll finally get a proper Batman series instead of this after school special Gotham BS

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

say what you want ... but the past 20 years before the MCU there was the Xmen and Hugh... and its still going strong .. and now xmen spawned legion, the gifterd, new mutants, x-factor, deadpool, gambit..... sorry to say but the x-universe is doing fine

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
X-universe doing fine?:usure:

Ehhh.... I say it was decent at best. Very few of them have been better than the MCU and DC Stan’s will tell you everyone of the DCU movies have been far superior to the X-universe.... so there’s that.:gucci:

It has been ok but overall forgettable sans like 4 movies and 3 of them are recent:ld:

Martha

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Ehhh.... I say it was decent at best. Very few of them have been better than the MCU and DC Stan’s will tell you everyone of the DCU movies have been far superior to the X-universe.... so there’s that.:gucci:

It has been ok but overall forgettable sans like 4 movies and 3 of them are recent:ld:

Martha
The X-Men films have been good even with some errors. I like Marvel and would find it interesting if X-Men and F4 come back. But some people need to stop acting like all non-MCU are trash.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
what makes you say that? Disney did good with Lucasfilm and Marvel.

I really doubt Disney is gonna get rid or ruin those brands/franchises or just flat out do them wrong. they can expand them into theme parks and merchandise, with merch being where they make a lot of their money. there's just too much money involved for Disney to not develop or use those franchises.
More competition the better

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Martha
DOFP, Logan, and Deadpool are top 6-7 Marvel films