**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Jards

All Star
Daps
Was stated already once contract up shyt is leaving
Yep only season 1 of all the shows were contacted were contracted outside of Punisher which was ordered. Looks like they're ordering on a season to season basis.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yep only season 1 of all the shows were contacted were contracted outside of Punisher which was ordered. Looks like they're ordering on a season to season basis.
Netflix has the rights to keep making the shows they have for as long as they wasnt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Now that I've had time to process, maybe it'll give the other studios a chance to be different from Disney and make the type of movies that Fox and Fox Searchlight would make.

That's the only positive outlook, I could see for arthouse or non-Franchise type films. Most likely this tweet is what'll happen though but oh well.

"Den is all in for Zack Snyder"

:mjlol:Fuking DC stans

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Black Panther 2 with Storm as his love interest in 2021....:blessed:

Call homegirl from All In The Lights

MV5BMTUxMjM1MzgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI0NDE5NQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR105,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Now that I've had time to process, maybe it'll give the other studios a chance to be different from Disney and make the type of movies that Fox and Fox Searchlight would make.

That's the only positive outlook, I could see for arthouse or non-Franchise type films. Most likely this tweet is what'll happen though but oh well.

says who? no one knows wtf the grand plan is. Deadpool 2 is gonna probably make $800 mil, you really think Disney is gonna come in and say "nah, this isn't working, let's just make him a bit player in a random Pg-13 XMen movie." come on

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
says who? no one knows wtf the grand plan is. Deadpool 2 is gonna probably make $800 mil, you really think Disney is gonna come in and say "nah, this isn't working, let's just make him a bit player in a random Pg-13 XMen movie." come on

Deadpool will be released under Marvel Knights or a Fox banner separate from the pg-13 stuff....peeps are trippin that a damn near billion dollar character will get toned down.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
people acting like Disney has 5 producers and 5 directors and they can only get to so many movies a year. very little will change, it's just that Disney will be the one ultimately benefitting from everything. there are gonna be so many subsidieries under the Disney umbrella, they aren't gonna freak out about what some property might do to their brand.

"My 4 year old daughter loves Tinkerbell, and when i heard Disney distributed that R rated revenge movie, I was disgusted. We will never come to your parks again!!!"

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Good chance she gets scooped up to be Felicia hardy or silver sable tho. Same director from beyond the lights is going black and silver and she loves her

Really would like her as Storm....just cause she would get more screentime.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Really would like her as Storm....just cause she would get more screentime.

Not more compared to being one of those two. She’d get a whole movie built around her and possibly more if blythewood continues her hot streak. She’s good either way but I definitely think blythewood is scooping her up