**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prediction: This deal won't happen, especially with the Time Warner AT&T deal not yet approved. I think Fox is trying to gauge interest in the company. Definitely think that the Murdoch family is trying to sell the company, but don't think Disney will be a buyer.
THE DEAL IS DONE :damn:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deal is done :wow:

My childhood Marvel sandbox battles brought to reality :mjcry::blessed:

full
We don't die, we multiply
full

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fox sounds eager to sell off...the only studios with enough money and infrastructure are Disney and Universal...Disney can outbid Uni

True but Universal/ Comcast can't do this deal without antitrust issue following them. But, just to revise my prediction the company that buys Fox is going to be Verizon. This is just a guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if this happened instead.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
True but Universal/ Comcast can't do this deal without antitrust issue following them. But, just to revise my prediction the company that buys Fox is going to be Verizon. This is just a guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if this happened instead.

not to sound like a a$$hole but why would Verizon buy Fox? They arent really in the entertainment game
they brought yahoo and dont know what to do with that...your only buying Fox entertainment library to get into the streaming business. Buying Fox alone you cant get in the game...UNI has a catalog to start a service and obv Disney has a massive catalog.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
not to sound like a a$$hole but why would Verizon buy Fox? They arent really in the entertainment game
they brought yahoo and dont know what to do with that...your only buying Fox entertainment library to get into the streaming business. Buying Fox alone you cant get in the game...UNI has a catalog to start a service and obv Disney has a massive catalog.

Bringing in more names Fox is to up the price...Verizon :mjlol:

fukking Fios is in like 3 states and stopped expansion like 5 years ago....
DazzlingOrdinaryBubblefish-max-1mb.gif

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Verizon has the capital to buy Fox, they need to expanded their customer base, one way to do this is by buying an entertainment/content company to pair with its communication business. Yahoo's main revenue source is advertising (plus they own Aol), if they buy Fox and in the future use its digital capabilities to connect Yahoo's advertising business with Fox content, that would be a win-win for them. Plus they also get a larger for a customer base to there shrinking phone business by bundling there services.

Universal/Comcast is already a partner with Time Warner, Disney and Fox in Hulu. This deal has less to about catalog and more to do about owning the distribution.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Bringing in more names Fox is to up the price...Verizon :mjlol:

fukking Fios is in like 3 states and stopped expansion like 5 years ago....
DazzlingOrdinaryBubblefish-max-1mb.gif

Cmon Bruh...why you gotta clown him like that :mjgrin:....im just on my debate shyt tonight..healthy banter thats all...
you act like he said Sketchers or Cash Money or some shyt :mjlol::mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Cmon Bruh...why you gotta clown him like that :mjgrin:....im just on my debate shyt tonight..healthy banter thats all...
you act like he said Sketchers or Cash Money or some shyt :mjlol::mjlol:

Oh I know I don't mean to be slick but no fukkin way in hell is Verizon a player nationally for a major company like 21st Century Fox from a tv/film perspective.