**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just want an X-men movie where Rogue is a bad ass. And please don't cast Tom Hardy as Wolverine.
What will happen to the future X23 movie with that great kid actress? fukk billions, I Want to see that girl more, pause.

Na..... if Venom takes off, I can see Tom Hardy locked into that long term.

Oh and sidenote in terms of Super Hero love

I'm not even sure whats going on with the trolling jokes or clowning in that when everyone knows no love story is deeper than what DC has provided.

Superman has literally reset time, sacrificed his powers, and started wars in 3rd war countries leaving the people fukked up and killed for the love of Lois. And Batman gave up being Batman for 8 years due to the lost of the love of his life.

What is really going on and when did love become a bad thing?:mjlol:

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Na..... if Venom takes off, I can see Tom Hardy locked into that long term.

Oh and sidenote in terms of Super Hero love

I'm not even sure whats going on with the trolling jokes or clowning in that when everyone knows no love story is deeper than what DC has provided.

Superman has literally reset time, sacrificed his powers, and started wars in 3rd war countries leaving the people fukked up and killed for the love of Lois. And Batman gave up being Batman for 8 years due to the lost of the love of his life.

What is really going on and when did love become a bad thing?:mjlol:

Martha

What a disgrace that would be. We lost 12 years of RDJ and now we may lose hardy to this machine.