**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how corny xmen will be under disney :lupe:
The movies can improve definitely without Singer in the mix (his X2 and Days of Future Past were dope, however), but I would hate to see it's serious tone reduced to the MCU formula. If they can keep it in the Winter Soldier and (presumably) Black Panther range of storytelling, we good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we saw this on the big screen... :lupe:

2057a9831f239702dc8fa37364c78f09--john-byrne-comic-books.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If we saw this on the big screen... :lupe:

2057a9831f239702dc8fa37364c78f09--john-byrne-comic-books.jpg

So just to show you this stan war bullshyt.

Like any and everyone would agree seeing this is and reading this on paper is all kinds of dope.

But the moment this is being distributed to us in theaters via BUENA VISTA then niccas gonna flip and find some reason to criticize and say its horrible now.

Sidenote from that frame how many people died from that battle?

Cuz I have a feeling no one did, it was just an all out epic war but if it comes to the big screen now cats are gonna question "stakes" and someone "has to die" or its trash.

So far in comic book cinematography, only one film or franchise has brought us something close to the above...... but a small minority of people with big voices tried to shyt on it and overly praise movies where the villain doesnt even raise his hand to lay a finger on the hero, gets washed each time he sees him and doesnt even have a climatic fight.

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Like any and everyone would agree seeing this is and reading this on paper is all kinds of dope.

But the moment this is being distributed to us in theaters via BUENA VISTA then niccas gonna flip and find some reason to criticize and say its horrible now.

Cuz I have a feeling no one did, it was just an all out epic war but if it comes to the big screen now cats are gonna question "stakes" and someone "has to die" or its trash.

So far in comic book cinematography, only one film or franchise has brought us something close to the above...... but a small minority of people with big voices tried to shyt on it and overly praise movies where the villain doesnt even raise his hand to lay a finger on the hero, gets washed each time he sees him and doesnt even have a climatic fight.

Martha
Make a movie called "Civil War' where no one dies brehs :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martha

That specific fight I posted never actually happened in the comics, and I could survive the X-men staying with Fox, tbh. Fox does create well-made movies, I'm just tired of all the movies being hyperfocused around Logan/Charles/Magneto/Mystique. I want to see everybody getting shine. Death in comics is played out IMO. You already know it's never going to stick and that they'll just come right back when the next writer shows up.

Hypothetically: The deal goes thru in March 2018. What is your wish list of the proceedings for both companies' properties (characters, current movie universes, TV universes, etc.) for the next 5 years? Anyone please thoughtfully answer. :jbhmm:

For Fantastic Four, make their first movie a 60s period piece where they fight Doom. In the end, the team traps themselves in the Negative Zone with Doom to save the world.
In the Negative Zone, none of them age, allowing the characters to appear in the modern Era where they'll cameo in other characters' movies. Then build up the next phase of films leading to a confrontation: all of Earth's heroes versus Galactus.

For X-men, I would make it a Netflix/Cable TV series. They could explain that Professor X has been using his psychic abilities to hide the world's knowledge of mutants until Anti-mutant organizations find ways to work around his powers, exposing mutants world-wide.

Season 1: The OG X-men as teenagers. Storm, Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler join in the season finale.
Season 2: The Claremont/Byrne era, the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix sagas and Days of Future Past. (Jean doesn't die, and Kitty Pryde travels back for DoFP.)
Season 3: God Loves Man Kills, the New Mutants, The Brood Saga, Wolverine in Japan, Storm losing her powers, and the Trial of Magneto
Season 4: Cyclops vs Storm, Mutant Massacre, the Austrailan Outback, X-Factor vs Apocalypse, and everyone vs. Sinister at the end. (I would leave Madelyne Pryor out of this continuity entirely, and have Cyclops duel Storm out of his distrust of Magneto instead.)
Season 5: Jubilee and Gambit are introduced. X-tinction Agenda happens, and they fight Magneto one last time (X-men #1-3)

If the show gets popular enough, make a season 6 that is all about Age of Apocalypse.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That specific fight I posted never actually happened in the comics, and I could survive the X-men staying with Fox, tbh. Fox does create well-made movies, I'm just tired of all the movies being hyperfocused around Logan/Charles/Magneto/Mystique. I want to see everybody getting shine. Death in comics is played out IMO. You already know it's never going to stick and that they'll just come right back when the next writer shows up.
Well we are getting a new mutants film. And a gambit film.