**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well we are getting a new mutants film. And a gambit film.

I was thinking more about the main movies--they're doing pretty well with the spinoff flicks. Speaking of which, I hope the New Mutants does well. I've been hearing that it's based on the Demon Bear Saga, which was well-received in the comics.
I don't think Gambit is a strong enough character to carry his own movie to be honest, but more power to them if they can make it work somehow. I won't rule out the possibility entirely.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Make a movie called "Civil War' where no one dies brehs :hhh:

Oh so is this lane we wanna open up? Judge a movie based off the title?

Cuz if thats the case..... Make movies called X-MEN but focus on everyone except the X-MEN brehs

That specific fight I posted never actually happened in the comics, and I could survive the X-men staying with Fox, tbh. Fox does create well-made movies, I'm just tired of all the movies being hyperfocused around Logan/Charles/Magneto/Mystique. I want to see everybody getting shine. Death in comics is played out IMO. You already know it's never going to stick and that they'll just come right back when the next writer shows up.

Exactly, I'm cool with killing people that they have no more plans for or I dont necessarily want to see a franchise of or wouldnt really care if they cameod in future franchises, but how dumb would it be to kill someone off that still has stories to tell?

I bet the complaints would be crazy if (in this megafranchise world) they just killed all these folks and then either ignored the deaths in future films or just came up with all these wild ways to bring everyone back that didnt make sense. Then what would've been the purpose of killing them in the first place? Just so the few people complaining about this now be like "OMGs someone died" only to complain again later on?

For Fantastic Four, make their first movie a 60s period piece where they fight Doom. In the end, the team traps themselves in the Negative Zone with Doom to save the world.
In the Negative Zone, none of them age, allowing the characters to appear in the modern Era where they'll cameo in other characters' movies. Then build up the next phase of films leading to a confrontation: all of Earth's heroes versus Galactus.

For X-men, I would make it a Netflix/Cable TV series. They could explain that Professor X has been using his psychic abilities to hide the world's knowledge of mutants until Anti-mutant organizations find ways to work around his powers, exposing mutants world-wide.

Season 1: The OG X-men as teenagers. Storm, Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler join in the season finale.
Season 2: The Claremont/Byrne era, the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix sagas and Days of Future Past. (Jean doesn't die, and Kitty Pryde travels back for DoFP.)
Season 3: God Loves Man Kills, the New Mutants, The Brood Saga, Wolverine in Japan, Storm losing her powers, and the Trial of Magneto
Season 4: Cyclops vs Storm, Mutant Massacre, the Austrailan Outback, X-Factor vs Apocalypse, and everyone vs. Sinister at the end. (I would leave Madelyne Pryor out of this continuity entirely, and have Cyclops duel Storm out of his distrust of Magneto instead.)
Season 5: Jubilee and Gambit are introduced. X-tinction Agenda happens, and they fight Magneto one last time (X-men #1-3)

If the show gets popular enough, make a season 6 that is all about Age of Apocalypse.

That would be interesting but since cats complain about 22 eps.... could that be properly told in a few tightly taped 13 eps per season? That would be my only question because thats a lot to cover, but thats a cool direction

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was thinking more about the main movies--they're doing pretty well with the spinoff flicks. Speaking of which, I hope the New Mutants does well. I've been hearing that it's based on the Demon Bear Saga, which was well-received in the comics.
I don't think Gambit is a strong enough character to carry his own movie to be honest, but more power to them if they can make it work somehow. I won't rule out the possibility entirely.
Gore Verbinski on board to direct gambit made my interest go from 0-100.

And I feel like almost any character can lead a film,it's just about getting right actor and script.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You really expect friends to want to kill each other? The the comic Civil War, which the movie is loosely based off, only 1 character died and that was on accident.

The thing about that is, no one was really friends like that except for a minor few.

At the end of the day they all were super heroes and colleagues that respected each other and good guys normally wouldnt kill a good guy under any circumstance, hell most wont even take bad guys lives unless its absolutely necessary. Thats what sets say The Punisher apart from pretty much EVERYONE else on either side of the comic verse

I mean if you're someone thats tried to save the world, why would you go as far as to kill another guy who stands for good and has saved the world his self? I think that gets lost with people. Also, what reason at that moment would one guy have to want to kill the next guy?

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
At least one series had the balls to kill of a major character in only their 2nd movie ever and their most popular character earlier this year. :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Its only major if they really dont wanna make no more money off that character and keep him dead forever.:troll:

But the moment he's revived or they do that reboot:sas2:

These coli movie executives are fukking retarded. Everything in Hollywood is done to make the most money possible. They ain't "killing" a franchise or character that's raking in millions of profit. :laugh:

Martha

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If Disney made an XMen movie Cyclops would probably have bigger role than he has..... since he's kind of

the Leader of the XMen..... and not Mystique:scust:

Also Rogue would be more like this

Rogue.jpg
marvel-comics.jpg

and less like this

b988e52bafea0dd5e9ef58a4f2665d3a.jpg

Martha

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If Disney made an XMen movie Cyclops would probably have bigger role than he has..... since he's kind of

the Leader of the XMen..... and not Mystique:scust:

Also Rogue would be more like this

Rogue.jpg
marvel-comics.jpg

and less like this

b988e52bafea0dd5e9ef58a4f2665d3a.jpg

Martha
effortless ether being thrown around
:mjlol:

muthafukkas mad at MARVEL/Disney for no reason
:deadmanny: