**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What a disgrace that would be. We lost 12 years of RDJ and now we may lose hardy to this machine.

So you're already doubting that Sony will make a good Venom movie trilogy? I mean they say its gonna be close to a horror movie and we see The New Mutants are going that direction.... taking that "chance." Do you think that is a risky "chance" by Sony?:jbhmm:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So you're already doubting that Sony will make a good Venom movie trilogy? I mean they say its gonna be close to a horror movie and we see The New Mutants are going that direction.... taking that "chance." Do you think that is a risky "chance" by Sony?:jbhmm:

Martha
i dont think its "risky"

i mean honestly, what the hell can you even do with Venom that isnt some horror shyt if he aint chasin around Spidey or latched on to Flash Thompson??

the story in these new Venom books right now would actually (imo) make a great horror movie. with him being the king of them dinosaur people in the sewers.
and now Kravens looney ass is hunting him.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Martha
I'm not doubting that I'm saying it's a shame another one of our most talented actors may get locked into comic book purgatory for the next decade

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm not doubting that I'm saying it's a shame another one of our most talented actors may get locked into comic book purgatory for the next decade

Hmmm well according to words and rule set by some of the guys thats aligned with your views.:ehh:

As long as the franchise is making money and even more the actor is making BIG BANK. I'm not sure how that is purgatory

I mean.... Gee Wiz it must suck to be in purgatory making $25-$40 Million a movie when the previous decade you were struggling hard in hollywood and damn near was on the path of Steven Seagal, John Cusack, and Bruce Willis on the straight to dvd land.:picard:

Speaking of which.... have you seen Cell?:ohhh:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Black widow and Hulk :sas2: :sas1:

Na..... if Venom takes off, I can see Tom Hardy locked into that long term.

Oh and sidenote in terms of Super Hero love

I'm not even sure whats going on with the trolling jokes or clowning in that when everyone knows no love story is deeper than what DC has provided.

Superman has literally reset time, sacrificed his powers, and started wars in 3rd war countries leaving the people fukked up and killed for the love of Lois. And Batman gave up being Batman for 8 years due to the lost of the love of his life.

What is really going on and when did love become a bad thing?:mjlol:

Martha

Na the Hulk and Black Widow is the deepest love story in comic history. They spent a lot of time in uh 1 movie developing it, having it's climax and then ending it. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm pretty sure they are allowed to make other movies. lol

Yea before 2008,

the TALENTED RDJ was doing side roles for a fraction of the money he's getting now like Good Night, and Good Luck, Shaggy Dog, Fur, Charlie Bartlett, and Game 6 (who's box office was like $129,664.00).

I think he made alone more in IM3 than he did for like them 5 films combined....

I wonder how often he gets asked questions about his role in A Scanner Darkly:ehh:

Martha

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
That specific fight I posted never actually happened in the comics, and I could survive the X-men staying with Fox, tbh. Fox does create well-made movies, I'm just tired of all the movies being hyperfocused around Logan/Charles/Magneto/Mystique. I want to see everybody getting shine. Death in comics is played out IMO. You already know it's never going to stick and that they'll just come right back when the next writer shows up.

For Fantastic Four, make their first movie a 60s period piece where they fight Doom. In the end, the team traps themselves in the Negative Zone with Doom to save the world.
In the Negative Zone, none of them age, allowing the characters to appear in the modern Era where they'll cameo in other characters' movies. Then build up the next phase of films leading to a confrontation: all of Earth's heroes versus Galactus.

For X-men, I would make it a Netflix/Cable TV series. They could explain that Professor X has been using his psychic abilities to hide the world's knowledge of mutants until Anti-mutant organizations find ways to work around his powers, exposing mutants world-wide.

Season 1: The OG X-men as teenagers. Storm, Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler join in the season finale.
Season 2: The Claremont/Byrne era, the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix sagas and Days of Future Past. (Jean doesn't die, and Kitty Pryde travels back for DoFP.)
Season 3: God Loves Man Kills, the New Mutants, The Brood Saga, Wolverine in Japan, Storm losing her powers, and the Trial of Magneto
Season 4: Cyclops vs Storm, Mutant Massacre, the Austrailan Outback, X-Factor vs Apocalypse, and everyone vs. Sinister at the end. (I would leave Madelyne Pryor out of this continuity entirely, and have Cyclops duel Storm out of his distrust of Magneto instead.)
Season 5: Jubilee and Gambit are introduced. X-tinction Agenda happens, and they fight Magneto one last time (X-men #1-3)

If the show gets popular enough, make a season 6 that is all about Age of Apocalypse.

:deadmanny: At the show being popular enough for 5 seasons but not six

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yea before 2008,

the TALENTED RDJ was doing side roles for a fraction of the money he's getting now like Good Night, and Good Luck, Shaggy Dog, Fur, Charlie Bartlett, and Game 6 (who's box office was like $129,664.00).

I think he made alone more in IM3 than he did for like them 5 films combined....

I wonder how often he gets asked questions about his role in A Scanner Darkly:ehh:

Martha
Quit being an ass and acting like he didnt have personal issues and as if Zodiac and mainly Iron-Man didn't resurrect his career. Sure the money is great but these dudes have contantly been making comments about how much they want to get out of the roles.

Chris Evans always talks about doing other thing and RDJ has mentonined retiring many times.

Breh sounds miserable 'Captain America' Star Chris Evans is Ready to Leave the Marvel Universe

Anyway on a related note, James Mangold did a recent screening of Logan and a Q&A at the LA Film school. shyt on the MCU some more James :ahh:

"Expensive episode of television" :bryan:

The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith: Logan Q&A - James Mangold

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think its "risky"

i mean honestly, what the hell can you even do with Venom that isnt some horror shyt if he aint chasin around Spidey or latched on to Flash Thompson??

the story in these new Venom books right now would actually (imo) make a great horror movie. with him being the king of them dinosaur people in the sewers.
and now Kravens looney ass is hunting him.
Kraven is alive or is this his son.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Stan Lee even said it's gonna happen sooner than peeps think. Now that talks have leaked I bet it's further along then folks think. Plus even though these folks is loaded, that fan pressure does make them do SOMETHING at this point. You can't just keep having FF rot over there. Just like when Amazing Spiderman 2 underwhelmed, Apocalypse sucked ass and the studio sees the writing on the wall.

Them and Silver Surfer can't just sit on the shelf. Too much money made on the Disney side. Gotta know when to fold. Just like the Spider-Man email leaks than bam like a year later.

I bet they've got a secret plan for like 2020.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
March 2014? :heh:

Exactly. It used to ruin folks careers to be typecast in Sci-fi/comic or was an option of last resort (Hamill, Nemoy, Adam West, Shatner) and classically trained actors looked down on that shyt. "Real actors" ala Alec Guinness thought it was bullshyt.

You know Evans agent told him to STFU. Wasn't a damn soul checking for him in anything else. Man soon as the billions raked in everybody changed tune quick. Now dudes like Cumberbatch rushing into these shyts.

Last edited: