**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
March 2014? :heh:
Who gives a fukk how old it is? He was surprisingly candid, and those movies he talked about at the end of the article still aren't out. It's a machine.

He tried so semi back track later and say he wanted to focus on directing once his contract is up, but the comments are there.

As a creative person it has to get old after a while even if the $$$ is nice

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Quit being an ass and acting like he didnt have personal issues and as if Zodiac and mainly Iron-Man didn't resurrect his career. Sure the money is great but these dudes have contantly been making comments about how much they want to get out of the roles.

Chris Evans always talks about doing other thing and RDJ has mentonined retiring many times.

Breh sounds miserable 'Captain America' Star Chris Evans is Ready to Leave the Marvel Universe

Anyway on a related note, James Mangold did a recent screening of Logan and a Q&A at the LA Film school. shyt on the MCU some more James :ahh:

"Expensive episode of television" :bryan:

The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith: Logan Q&A - James Mangold

Ummmmm..... :stopitslime:

I wasn’t being an ass and being that you said last decade...... for a guy that’s been sober and doing Better since 2003.:martin:

I didn’t see the need to mention all of his issues from the 90s.

Zodiac was good for him.... but still wasn’t an over night thing that solidified him as being “back”:manny:

Ok actors talk about doing other things...... ummm ok..... you do know cats be making movies (these other things) in between their franchises right? :comeon:

Matter fact that’s how basically all these cats be dropping like 3-5 movies a year..... they film them all around the same time.

The Rock is working on like 2-3 movies and another season of Ballers right now:beli:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
March 2014? :heh:

That’s fair game man......

Just like guys in other franchises have basically been making comments or giving hint that they want to leave there franchises.

You know, guys that like at one point had all the power and were pretty much writing, directing, or producing their films in addition to starring....... by then for various reason decided to dramatically reduce their roles and not be as attached

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ummmmm..... :stopitslime:

I wasn’t being an ass and being that you said last decade...... for a guy that’s been sober and doing Better since 2003.:martin:

I didn’t see the need to mention all of his issues from the 90s.

Zodiac was good for him.... but still wasn’t an over night thing that solidified him as being “back”:manny:

Ok actors talk about doing other things...... ummm ok..... you do know cats be making movies (these other things) in between their franchises right? :comeon:

Matter fact that’s how basically all these cats be dropping like 3-5 movies a year..... they film them all around the same time.

The Rock is working on like 2-3 movies and another season of Ballers right now:beli:

Martha

Yea they may have squeezed out a few shytty movies between the tentpoles, but you get what i'm saying.

I'd argue that Snowpiercer is the only decent movie that one of em has put out.(Meaning one with their own movies before you fakkits try to mention scarjo or something).RDJ gives us shyt like The Judge

I have no clue why you're bringing The Rock into this he hasn't done a superhero movie. Or at least one that's out. And almost all his movies are shyt.

Anyway my initlal point was that I'd hate to see Tom Hardy stuck doing these movies for 10-12 years like some of these actors. He's too talented. That"s all i"m saying.

But it's Sony so they'll probably fukk it up anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: At the show being popular enough for 5 seasons but not six

Touche, my dude. AoA should be Season 6, but you're right. If they actually made all that, the series would be flames. They could easily go on for another 4 seasons after that, maybe as long as they wanted. I would cover the Morrison and Whedon storylines in seasons 7 and 8.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yea they may have squeezed out a few shytty movies between the tentpoles, but you get what i'm saying.

I'd argue that Snowpiercer is the only decent movie that one of em has put out.(Meaning one with their own movies before you fakkits try to mention scarjo or something).RDJ gives us shyt like The Judge

I have no clue why you're bringing The Rock into this he hasn't done a superhero movie. Or at least one that's out. And almost all his movies are shyt.

Anyway my initlal point was that I'd hate to see Tom Hardy stuck doing these movies for 10-12 years like some of these actors. He's too talented. That"s all i"m saying.

But it's Sony so they'll probably fukk it up anyway.

Rock was an example of someone who is mad busy but stays active.... a big time starring actor... doing other things in between projects.

It was as simple as that..... you don’t wanna mention scarjo fair enough but everyone else is working on more than one project as once it was a simple response.

And what’s good and bad is a matter of minor personal perspective. Cuz earlier this year brehs told me the Sherlock Holmes movies were great. I haven’t seen 2 yet, but was told specifically I should watch that.

Hell Im sure while working on Venom, Hardy still gonna do another season of Taboo.

But fair enough

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The Gawd's wifey is returning home

dyana-wang-black-panther-and-storm-aplot-ke-web.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
With all due respect to T'challa ( :wow: )

...I have zero interest in seeing a Storm/Black Panther romance on screen. I'd rather see Storm and Forge instead.
s-l225.jpg

When Ororo found out that Forge made the neutralizer that took away her powers :to:
I have that comic. But Forge always got treated like an X-Men sub always in and out of the picture. Plus his powers we're like whatevs. "I can invent futuristic stuff." :ld:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Disney Acquisition Of Fox Rumored To Be Gaining Steam

Talks of Disney acquiring certain divisions of 21st Century Fox have cooled, but after news went public both companies saw decent bumps in value on the stock market.

A new rumor suggests that talks have once again started picking up and that the Walt Disney Corporation could acquire the entertainment wings of their rival, further bolstering their media empire.

As part of Deadline's irregular column "Bart & Fleming," reporters Mike Fleming Jr. and Peter Bart discussed the possibility becoming ever more likely.

"The version I heard has the Murdoch clan keeping possession of sports and news properties, and the rest of TV and the film studio going to Disney," wrote Fleming. "Radio silence right now from both studios, and given how Disney made the Marvel and Lucasfilm deals under the cone of silence, if this happens we’ll probably only know it when it’s announced.

"It is certainly being talked about today. Not surprisingly, the reaction around town is not enthusiasm, because of the uncertainty that comes with potentially reducing a major studio to content generators under the Disney silo system."

If true, this is a major development in the ongoing saga between the two media giants.

While many fans point to the obvious benefits of Marvel properties coming together or Star Wars distribution rights being solved, Fleming points out some major downsides to the deal.

Should News Corp. refocus their efforts to sports and news, it would create a loss of jobs in the industry as certain redundancies are consolidated for the sake of saving money.

Sure, the X-Men and the Fantastic Four would jump back into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, offering a new wave of opportunities for the future of the film and television properties.

And then there's Star Wars, with the original film's distribution rights belonging to 20th Century Fox in perpetuity.

And then all of the properties they'd acquire, like James Cameron's Avatar and many others.

Of course, this deal isn't solely contingent on IPs like those, but of the vast library of Fox's content and distribution rights. 

While it might seem like a great idea for fans, those involved in production have a little more to worry about if the acquisition goes through.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Let's be realistic. Disney needs to have the MCU have a plan past Downey/Evans/Hemsworth in the next 3-5 years and FF and X-Men with Galactus, Silver Surfer etc make all the sense in the world.

It'll be made next year.

Look how convenient it's happening when the Infinity War trailer is coming.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Let's be realistic. Disney needs to have the MCU have a plan past Downey/Evans/Hemsworth in the next 3-5 years and FF and X-Men with Galactus, Silver Surfer etc make all the sense in the world.

It'll be made next year.

Look how convenient it's happening when the Infinity War trailer is coming.
Yeah it does seem like it's all falling right into place.

The next phase of MCU movies will be X-Men, FF, Spiderman, Black Panther focused with Doom as a major villain.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it does seem like it's all falling right into place.

The next phase of MCU movies will be X-Men, FF, Spiderman, Black Panther focused with Doom as a major villain.

The fukkin PIFF that would be. A real Apocalypse....not that piece of shyt....Shiar Empire....Gladiator......man.....

You could easily do a flashback with Wolverine and Captain in WW2 together. As much as I'm sick of Wolverine that would be dope.