**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They're not. Ironman is in less than 50% of the movies and he is the character that has the most appearances.
While Wolverine has been in every Fox Mutant movie besides Deadpool.

Followed closely by Xavier and..... damn..... whats that other guys name

oh yea....

MAGNETO!

But Iceman (for example) can barely get any shine or meaningful parts

Martha

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Followed closely by Xavier and..... damn..... whats that other guys name

oh yea....

MAGNETO!

But Iceman (for example) can barely get any shine or meaningful parts

Martha

iceman? lets go higher. how does fukking mystique have a bigger role in the movies than cyclops? dude was a special guest character in just about every movie hes been in

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
iceman? lets go higher. how does fukking mystique have a bigger role in the movies than cyclops? dude was a special guest character in just about every movie hes been in

Yea.... that was one of though "chances" that Fox took... cuz cats keeps saying "bu bu bu bu what about taking some chances" and it really didnt move the needle in a positive way.

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They're not. Ironman is in less than 50% of the movies and he is the character that has the most appearances.
While Wolverine has been in every Fox Mutant movie besides Deadpool.
They couldn"t even bring in Spider-Man without shoving iron-man down our throats :comeon:

There's been 4 movies outta 17 that didn't have an Avenger in em. And at least half of those that didn't at least had references to em. Even Ant-Man threw in Falcon.

So yea they're all about the same characters.

Quit moving goal posts

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They couldn"t even bring in Spider-Man without shoving iron-man down our throats :comeon:

There's been 4 movies outta 17 that didn't have an Avenger in em. And at least half of those that didn't at least had references to em. Even Ant-Man threw in Falcon.

Quit moving goal posts
Oh I'm moving the goal posts?! :mjlol:
Your rebuttal to Wolverine being in 9/10 X-Men universe movies is to come with various Avengers being in various movies?! Newsflash: The Falcon isn't the Hulk, the Hulk isn't Hawkeye, Hawkeye isn't Black Widow, Black Widow isn't Thor, Thor isn't Ironman. These are all DIFFERENT characters. :what:
Funny you bring up references because if that's the case Wolverine/Hugh Jackman one character has been in EVERY X-Men related movie.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I mean.... I did say team ups.... but still:mindblown:

Spiderman was over 2hrs long and IM was in like 15 mins worth of film... at best 20 and only saw his suit 1 time in a 3 min scene..... so now sure how much "shoving down throats" he was in that movie. Hell he didnt even make an appearance in the final battle scene like how must do in the team up cameo appearances.

So an understood shared universe isnt supposed to have these characters in it?:patrice:

I dont even think you understand the discussion point thats being discussed right now:gucci:

Its not about moving any goalpost:comeon:

XMEN IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ENSEMBLE MOVIE WITH A BIG CAST. But the point we are making is they for about 6 movies and then 3 Wolverine movies focused mainly on 3-4 characters without giving any love or meaningful story to the others who should be atleast just as important or more important that what they were giving.

The world knows more about Harley Q in one SS movie than we know about Iceman or Havok in 3 movies

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Well the difference is..... 95% of the MCU movies are about the same TITLED characters in the form of mini trilogies.

Yes there maybe cameos/team ups but

Ironman is about Ironman
Hulk
was about Hulk
Thor
was about Thor
Cap
was about Cap
Antman
was about Antman
And Guardians did attempt to give each member a little shine and arc that you actually cared for so it was pretty much about Guardians.

When the Avengers team up..... they all atleast essentially have a purpose and opportunity to shine.

Xmen you would think would be about Xmen, but sadly its just been initially a vehicle to propel Wolverine then later an Xavier and Magneto thing with everyone else far to the back

So..... to answer your question

giphy.gif

I mean why is a tree and a talking rac00n more popular than Bishop, Colossus, and Kitty Pride:sas2:

Martha
I missed this post. Fair enough,but the best x-men movies are still better than the best MCU movies :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I missed this post. Fair enough,but the best x-men movies are still better than the best MCU movies :umad:

Gotcha..... serious discussion done so we can get back to this cool trolling shyt:lolbron:

Nicca the best Xman movie isnt even better than the best FF4 movie... thats still not even better than Thor, Hulk, and Thor 2:CageUmad:

Martha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I didn't want to join this discussion because all I see are crybabies on each side but let me just speak on this:

Quit moving goal posts
If you don't think it was part of Sony's negotiations that they would crossover Spidey into the MCU heavy, then you are missing all the signs. After five solo movies the money was always in having Spidey share the screen with other Marvel characters. Sony knew that which is why they are working with Marvel now.

You're too busy slurping Loyawn that you completely ignore all the fukking money in the world is in an Avengers/X-Men/Fantastic Four cross-over.