**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Alot of y'all saying disney shouldn't buy fox but these properties was never fox's in reality ANYWAYS!!! :wtf::mindblown: they always belonged to marvel...

DING DING DING DING!!!!:salute:

Yea, I dont get why people dont want Marvel to have something that belongs to them in the first place and would be better suited in their hands:gucci:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yea, I dont get why people dont want Marvel to have something that belongs to them in the first place and would be better suited in their hands:gucci:

Martha

And it's not only that... they are not buying the entirety of FOX... Just the marvel properties and characters back...:mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And it's not only that... they are not buying the entirety of FOX... Just the marvel properties and characters back...:mindblown:

I just think this is one of them situations where cats dont want these properties back at Marvel the fact of "seeing the world burn" type shyt. I mean cats have said "I dont want Marvel getting THEIR properties back cuz it upsets Marvel fans. But who's really upset by this? Its one thing that if they had it and lost it, but to be in this world of never having it, there really isnt anything to be upset about or any since of "lost."

Marvel is doing pretty well for itself right now and at worst if they dont get it back, niccas would keep it moving and be happy with that they getting. If they do get it back, its a bonus and of course one would be ecstatic. But getting it back is whats best for EVERYONE cuz then and only then will the comp be pushed to do something different or similar thats dope.

I dont think there is a SS without GOTG.

Where was a universe in ANY franchise before the MCU.

If there wasnt any success to the Arrowverse would there even been a Marvel Netflixverse and after that an Mutantverse with Legion and The Gifted?

Marvel at its fully capacity with its "weapons" per say in my opinion would put DC at their full capacity and ready to use their weapons?

I bet if the MCU never existed or flopped, DC would still just being doing Batman movies on some Bond shyt and maybe a few Superman movies or so and all would be stand alone.

And Xmen would still be doing Xmen movies heavily focused on Charles, Magneto, and Logan because they make money and why do anything else

Martha

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's pretty big but what other movie properties fox own?!? :jbhmm:
Clearly FX is taking risks but losing money at the sametime but they see the streaming(cuting cable) forecast and they know they might not last or able to compete with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and Disney

Movies:
Planet of the Apes
Goosebumps
X-Files
Star Wars
Home alone
Predator
Kingsman
Ice age
Night at the museum

Marvel properties:

X-Men.
F4.
Deadpool.

Cable :
FX ( Americans, Fargo etc)

Stars

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The thing that always fukks up the X-men interacting with other heroes is that it doesn't make sense that people hate the X-men but have no problem with other super powered beings.

shyt also makes the Avengers look bad because they NEVER help out the X-men when the rest of the world starts attacking them.
The world's problem w/ Mutants isn't that they have powers, but that they have powers and live along side them. Unlike heroes, mutants, just want to live regular lives; have families, work a 9-5, and such. Where as regular heroes do it for a living; so people look at it as their job, and/or have secret identities so you don't think about them living among you. With mutants, they're in your children's class, working in the cubicle next to yours. There you face them on a day to day basis and are always worrying about them using their powers against you. This is the reason people fear mutants and not people like the Fantastic Four or Captain Marvel. Also there are more mutants than other super powered beings as well. So again, a greater chance that you'd have to deal with them.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The world's problem w/ Mutants isn't that they have powers, but that they have powers and live along side them. Unlike heroes, mutants, just want to live regular lives; have families, work a 9-5, and such. Where as regular heroes do it for a living; so people look at it as their job, and/or have secret identities so you don't think about them living among you. With mutants, they're in your children's class, working in the cubicle next to yours. There you face them on a day to day basis and are always worrying about them using their powers against you. This is the reason people fear mutants and not people like the Fantastic Four or Captain Marvel. Also there are more mutants than other super powered beings as well. So again, a greater chance that you'd have to deal with them.
the mutant struggle is real.
:mjcry:

the X-Men are the X-Men for a reason.
not every mutant wanna be an X-Man.

like not every billionaire genius wants to be Iron-Man.

cept most mutants cant just hide being mutant.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Martha

Disney brand wont make it dark or different but fuuny and fun ...... but what about Pulp Fiction (Miramax)?

Deadpool is nothing but running jokes ....

Logan was the only good wolverine movie out the three

Fox's Xmen series is trash and the last one ( Age of Apocalypse) was pan by fans and credits

Xmen is not even xmen anymore.... the Phoenix Saga already? They didnt make us care about fuking Jean

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You know what.... like some in here are saying:shaq2:

Maybe Disney shouldnt buy Fox.:ohhh:

I mean fukk the bull shyt about "bu bu bu bu but what Disney would do" to an Xman movie. Looking at what Fox itself has ALREADY done to them Xmen movies, who would really want to see a solo Xman movie on Jubilee, Havoc or Iceman?:rudy: I mean them Xman movies are practically about 3-4 people, Wolverine, Charles, Magneto and later that blue chick. And thats clearly all they really want to do:russell:

So imagine Marvel "taking chances" and trying to make a movie about Storm or some shyt and the villain she's facing is TOAD.:childplease: Yall haters may be on to some shyt.... who trynna watch a movie with D level mutants

Maybe Fox knows what theyre doing by suppressing them and rehashing Logan, Charles, and Magneto over and over and over again:ld:
and 95% of the MCU movies aren't about the same characters? :childplease:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
the mutant struggle is real.

the X-Men are the X-Men for a reason.
not every mutant wanna be an X-Man.

like not every billionaire genius wants to be Iron-Man.

cept most mutants cant just hide being mutant.

Plus lets not act like hypocrisy doesn't exist. There's a reason why we have the term "double standard"

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
and 95% of the MCU movies aren't about the same characters? :childplease:

Well the difference is..... 95% of the MCU movies are about the same TITLED characters in the form of mini trilogies.

Yes there maybe cameos/team ups but

Ironman is about Ironman
Hulk
was about Hulk
Thor
was about Thor
Cap
was about Cap
Antman
was about Antman
And Guardians did attempt to give each member a little shine and arc that you actually cared for so it was pretty much about Guardians.

When the Avengers team up..... they all atleast essentially have a purpose and opportunity to shine.

Xmen you would think would be about Xmen, but sadly its just been initially a vehicle to propel Wolverine then later an Xavier and Magneto thing with everyone else far to the back

So..... to answer your question

giphy.gif

I mean why is a tree and a talking rac00n more popular than Bishop, Colossus, and Kitty Pride:sas2:

Martha

Last edited: