**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Daps
I don't want to imagine that. I got a great 2 hour movie. If it was on netflix it would be 13 hours with 4 or 5 being filler :picard:
And done properly being canon to the comics (which has a better story than the movie) instead of a half ass story loosely based off the comic. Also a proper Jean Grey, Scott Summers and Storm or an X Men movie not centered around mystique.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
And done properly being canon to the comics (which has a better story than the movie) instead of a half ass story loosely based off the comic. Also a proper Jean Grey, Scott Summers and Storm or an X Men movie not centered around mystique.
I'm glad it wasn't a faithful adaptation. I know that comic is revered by comic book readers but the shyt is really stupid and would be bloated like an avengers movie. You mad you didn't get to see Hulkland and hawkeye breh? :laff:

Daps
I'm glad it wasn't a faithful adaptation. I know that comic is revered by comic book readers but the shyt is really stupid and would be bloated like an avengers movie. You mad you didn't get to see Hulkland and hawkeye breh? :laff:
FAUX trying to sell everything because they're about to have a case against them bigger than Weinstein and need the money so we'll agree to disagree.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Report: Marvel and Fox Are Still Considering the Acquisition Deal That Would Bring Characters Back to the MCU

Hours after news broke earlier this week that Marvel and Fox had been in talks for weeks about Marvel potentially buying back the rights to a number of properties, including the X-Men and Fantastic Four, follow-up stories stated that the deal had stopped. According to a new report, though, the deal’s not dead yet.

This morning, CNBC’s David Farber, who first broke the news, said that while the discussions had definitely slow down, “it does appear at the very least that they have not abandoned the idea of that combination.” Though we often hear about deals like this rather suddenly—when they’re nearing the home stretch and are more or less being written up—Marvel buying a substantial chunk of 21st Century Fox’s film and television assets is something that (understandably) would take time and extensive negotiations to hash out.

For Fox, which is reportedly looking to narrow its focus to news and sports, the deal appears (from the outside) to seem rather straightforward. The company’s in a position to make a lot of money by selling off rights that Marvel obviously wants back.

For Marvel, things are a bit more complicated. Parent company Disney has become a financial and cultural juggernaut because of the delicate balancing act it performs with its many subsidiary companies and its vast portfolio of properties. Though Disney’s not at all hurting for cash, the company’s not doing quite as well as it was this time last year. That’s primarily because last year was exceptionally good for Disney’s earnings, but all the same, Disney has to careful, especially when making the sort of substantial, expensive, long-term investments like this deal would be.

Does Disney have the money? Sure, probably. But that doesn’t necessarily mean they want to spend it just to unite the Avengers and the X-Men when their superhero movies are already doing just fine.

wNvVWj2.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Disney is becoming to damn powerful. Jesus fukking Christ. On the flip side if Marvel gets the X-Men rights then back its game fukking over DC. DC might as well give up on the movie wars. This is akin to Jay Z and Nas doing an album together.

Hopefully this ends Marvel shytting on the X-Men and forcing the gay ass Inhumans down our throats.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
After the Disney announcements during the earnings report, I expect some type of deal to happen next year.

Remember its not just about the properties Fox has such as X-Men, its about Disney's new streaming service launching in 2019.

Disney, Fox and WB each hold 30% of Hulu. If the deal goes through Disney will have majority ownership and can reshape Hulu however they want.

shyt going to get real interesting with the streaming wars. These traditional major broadcast corporations doing all they can to compete with Netflix, Google, Amazon and Facebook.

That's why Fox trying to get out the game and why WB trying to merge with AT&T.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know what.... like some in here are saying:shaq2:

Maybe Disney shouldnt buy Fox.:ohhh:

I mean fukk the bull shyt about "bu bu bu bu but what Disney would do" to an Xman movie. Looking at what Fox itself has ALREADY done to them Xmen movies, who would really want to see a solo Xman movie on Jubilee, Havoc or Iceman?:rudy: I mean them Xman movies are practically about 3-4 people, Wolverine, Charles, Magneto and later that blue chick. And thats clearly all they really want to do:russell:

So imagine Marvel "taking chances" and trying to make a movie about Storm or some shyt and the villain she's facing is TOAD.:childplease: Yall haters may be on to some shyt.... who trynna watch a movie with D level mutants

Maybe Fox knows what theyre doing by suppressing them and rehashing Logan, Charles, and Magneto over and over and over again:ld: