**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I watched two Marvel films (Avengers and Thor) and could hardly tell the difference. Same tired jokes, dumb action sequences, and throw away plots.

At least DC tries to put together comic book films geared for a more adult audience and not some 9 year old kid.

There is no Disney/Marvel film that stands up to The Dark Knight and Man of Steel. None. I have not seen the new Spiderman outside of some trailers but I know it wasn't as good as The Amazing Spiderman. Homecoming looked like an Ironman film but with Spiderman plastered on.

So I am glad Fox is not selling any of its properties to Disney

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I watched two Marvel films (Avengers and Thor) and could hardly tell the difference. Same tired jokes, dumb action sequences, and throw away plots.

At least DC tries to put together comic book films geared for a more adult audience and not some 9 year old kid.

There is no Disney/Marvel film that stands up to The Dark Knight and Man of Steel. None. I have not seen the new Spiderman outside of some trailers but I know it wasn't as good as The Amazing Spiderman. Homecoming looked like an Ironman film but with Spiderman plastered on.

So I am glad Fox is not selling any of its properties to Disney
so we should never see you in any MARVEL movie related threads anymore right?
:howiemarvel:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Disney owned studio's that made R rated movies in the past :patrice:.

You all act like they are locked in to making PG-13 marvel movies forever. Right now they are giving their market what that want. 13 BILLION dollars in revenue so why would they switch it up all because a few people feel some type of way.

What if Deadpool was an anomaly? It wasn't marketed for families and children. They wasn't trying to sell toys.

If people cursing is what gets you hype for a "comic book" movie then you got issues.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Every protagonist died in Rogue One and that's PG-13. The rating has nothing to do with that.
shytty example since that's a prequel to the most iconic movie of all-time and none of those characters were in said movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
shytty example since that's a prequel to the most iconic movie of all-time and none of those characters were in said movie.
I don't think it is the most iconic movie of all-time. :manny: What kind of made up stat is that?! :what:
OK, Superman died in a PG-13 movie. The rating has nothing to do with characters dying in a movie is my point.