**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I don't know....I just don't see them using F4 or X-Men as far of the current MCU.

What I mean by that is, it's gonna be virtually impossible to introduce these characters and act as if they were there all along....it only kinda worked with Spider-Man because he's a street level hero....we're talking about two entire super hero teams, and for the X-Men specifically there has been zero mention of mutants in the MCU, for obvious reasons.

I see them using the Reality Stone or the Quantum Realm or something like that.

Fred.
who do you think is the stronger team between X-Men and the Avengers

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Probably the X-Men but the MCU version of the Avengers is mostly weak as hell. Scarlet Witch and Vision alone should be beasting.

Fred.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know....I just don't see them using F4 or X-Men as far of the current MCU.

What I mean by that is, it's gonna be virtually impossible to introduce these characters and act as if they were there all along....it only kinda worked with Spider-Man because he's a street level hero....we're talking about two entire super hero teams, and for the X-Men specifically there has been zero mention of mutants in the MCU, for obvious reasons.

I see them using the Reality Stone or the Quantum Realm or something like that.

Fred.
Yep. I'm betting Scott finds something in the quantum realm.
Dr. Strange, Antman, or reality stone will somehow be involved.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you think this is intentional

Yeah for a couple reasons.

1. To make weaker characters like Hawkeye and Black Widow stand out.

2. So there's a progression of power. Tony Stark went from building armor in a cave, to nanotechnology.....Thor went from getting washed by Loki, to damn near killing Thanos, etc.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Easiest and most logical way for them to introduce mutants and this is the way I think they’ll go is to say that tony stark invented them when he was drunk :troll:

I'm not saying anything
JecoxcE_zpsmn258zp6.png

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
FF is relatively easy just have they ass doing the typical experiment to head into space but have them trapped in the negative zone since the 60s. Government kept it under wraps that entire time:yeshrug:The X-men issue on the other hand like @Norrin Radd said the reality gem is the best bet and I think depending on who regains the gauntlet will be the reason. Perhaps due to not understanding it's power they don't reset the universe but"reboot" it:patrice::jbhmm:

I always wanted FF introduced as their ship was in space when Thanos threw the moon at Stark.

And maybe SS brought Galactus to Thanos planet and that's how it got fukked.

I always thought Doom could be brought in by remaking a broken Sakovia into Latveria and use the left over Ultron technology for his armour.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'll be highly upset if F4 get introduced in an origin film. All their movies are hot trash, nobody even really wants them, we just want their villains, Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards and the ultimate nullifier
And marvel is going to say “but we didn’t it our shot”

I’m not saying what they should do. I’m saying what I think will happen. That’s 4 heros and a villain to introduce. And those 5-7 characters are huge in the universe in terms of what they are responsible for.

As for mutants, start them as kids. Why we need to go back and see this and that? Make a young Charles bout 30-35, start him off right now in 2018, and have the kids teenage years. make the first movie about all that thanos shyt awakening his powers and him finding the OG X-men

I mean of course it’ll be first class all over again. But again. Marvel gonna say “but wait till we do it”

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And marvel is going to say “but we didn’t it our shot”

I’m not saying what they should do. I’m saying what I think will happen. That’s 4 heros and a villain to introduce. And those 5-7 characters are huge in the universe in terms of what they are responsible for.

As for mutants, start them as kids. Why we need to go back and see this and that? Make a young Charles bout 30-35, start him off right now in 2018, and have the kids teenage years. make the first movie about all that thanos shyt awakening his powers and him finding the OG X-men

I mean of course it’ll be first class all over again. But again. Marvel gonna say “but wait till we do it”

I think X-Men need to be a 90's/2000's phenomenon.

I'd like to see

Magento as a Hydra victim of ethnic cleansing in the 70's. You already got his kids being experimented on by Hydra too. He and Charles meet in the late 80's/90's at Oxford or Peace Corps.

Give Magneto the Jaws effect make the Avengers find out that they were Hydra cells that were being killed across Europe.

Nick Fury can be on some " we ain't sanction this shyt" and send a small crew to investigate (if you did a Black Widow solo pic this could be one of her missions).

Her and Hawkeye get Ethered when they run into him.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I'd like to see

Magento as a Hydra victim of ethnic cleansing in the 70's. You already got his kids being experimented on by Hydra too. He and Charles meet in the late 80's/90's at Oxford or Peace Corps.

Give Magneto the Jaws effect make the Avengers find out that they were Hydra cells that were being killed across Europe.

Nick Fury can be on some " we ain't sanction this shyt" and send a small crew to investigate (if you did a Black Widow solo pic this could be one of her missions).

Im okay with them being based in the past like Cpt. Marvel will be but I'd probably sleep through another F4 origin film :russell:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I'd like to see

The reason I took out a prequel film is cause the marvel universe is 2008 and on.

How key members knew about mutants since the 90s, especially strong ones with metal controlling ability, and never.........

Got it. No matter what happens in the past, prof x makes everyone forget the existence of mutants at the end :yeshrug:

That’s why nobody brought them up

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm going with the Avengers since they've got Thor. Dr. Strange is also crazy overpowered.
I like the X-men more as characters, but if they don't have Phoenix Jean Grey or Magneto on their side, then I can't see them winning that fight personally.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
New Fox Promotes Five Top Executives Ahead Of Disney Deal Close

All the moves are contingent upon the close of the $71.3 billion deal, which will see Disney take ownership of all Fox assets except for the broadcast network, local TV stations, Fox News and FS1. While some insiders have indicated a deal close is possible by the end of 2018, the official forecast is for early 2019.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Man......

Speechless.

Could be a nice SDCC. Might even get an after credit in Spiderman 2. Or a FF reference.

Yep.

X-Men Dark Phoenix, Gambit and New Mutants ain't seeing daylight.

Makes me wanna shed a tear. They planned this perfect.

Disney told them distributors worldwide hurry the fukk up.

And based on

- Deadpool PG-13 December
- Guardians 3 tabled (likely will integrate SS or hint to him)
- Disney App to plant seeds for mutants

This shyt is closing by no later than St. Patrick's Day.

Last edited: