**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This just needs to go to the app and be over already.

I get they need to make some $$ on this...but Feige..no way man he wants this flick in his timeline.

He's gotta be salivating over FF and X-Men and wants it on his terms.

Alternate universe takes care of all of this.

Having Ant Man even show up in a post credits scene or Captain Marvel would have comic heads doing backflips.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Alternate universe takes care of all of this.

Having Ant Man even show up in a post credits scene or Captain Marvel would have comic heads doing backflips.

And who's to say he wants this current cast? Clean slate all the way. Timeline is all fukked up at Fox.

God knows having Lawrence in the MCU with her not dominating the screen time aint gonna work for her.

Shipp is brutally out of her league and this needs to go the way of the dodo.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cmon dog, they are not throwing that movie in the bushes at this point, especially when they can EASILY explain it away with alternate universe shyt, etc. Movie is done and they'll easily recoup as well. And we all know that if they throw some shyt with the Thanos snap in on a post credit scene that cats will lose their minds.

Don't be delusional.

Now that New Mutants shyt definitely needs to :camby:

And they better leave Deadpool alone. :birdman:
NO!!

i actually wanna see what theyre gonna do with that shyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And who's to say he wants this current cast?

God knows having Lawrence in the MCU with her not dominating the screen time aint gonna work for her.

Shipp is brutally out of her league and this needs to go the way of the dodo.

Again fam, alternate universe. You can throw the WHOLE thing away with just that reasoning alone. New cast, new everything by having it take place in an alternate reality.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
We'll see, but the only franchise that makes it out unscathed will be Deadpool. And they better leave Ryan alone and not fukk it up.
yeah.
all these muthafukkas talkin bout some PG-13 Deadpool can kick 1930's prison rocks.
:beli:

MARVEL aint stupid.
shyt. i feel like if MARVEL had Logan-Son from jump we woulda had the hack and slash Wolverine we all know and love.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah.
all these muthafukkas talkin bout some PG-13 Deadpool can kick 1930's prison rocks.

MARVEL aint stupid.
shyt. i feel like if MARVEL had Logan-Son from jump we woulda had the hack and slash Wolverine we all know and love.

Nah, I doubt the latter. Ryan had to pull teeth at Fox for years just to get DP1. Disney wouldn't have greenlit that shyt Rated R.

Just glad the movie happened and that Feige will know better than to fukk it up. shyt, we can get some of the cast members back now that "died" with Ryan's fukkery in the movies.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Again fam, alternate universe. You can throw the WHOLE thing away with just that reasoning alone. New cast, new everything by having it take place in an alternate reality.

That's just where we differ.

They're in the business of making money so I see why a theatre release makes sense but they can with their app have an X-Men film library and slap that hoe on there keep it moving and then transition to their MCU they want to.

Obviously we're all speculating and could be completely wrong but just as a fan..the Fox shyt outside of Deadpool is just limping along like a :flabbynsick: veteran hoping for one more shot at glory....and I mean more like Holmes than Floyd.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's just where we differ.

They're in the business of making money so I see why a theatre release makes sense but they can with their app have an X-Men film library and slap that hoe on there keep it moving and then transition to their MCU they want to.

Obviously we're all speculating and could be completely wrong but just as a fan..the Fox shyt outside of Deadpool is just limping along like a :flabbynsick: veteran hoping for one more shot at glory....and I mean more like Holmes than Floyd.

Streaming ain't making up a 200 million dollar movie budget that you gotta double to recoup in general. It's just too much bread that they have to release it in theaters to get their money back (which they will).

New Mutants got a cheap ass budget so that would be an easier movie to recoup off of.

Most of the X-Men movies have been good too (X1, X2, FC, DOFP). It's just that X3 and Poc were soooo :scust:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Streaming ain't making up a 200 million dollar movie budget that you gotta double to recoup in general. It's just too much bread that they have to release it in theaters to get their money back (which they will).

New Mutants got a cheap ass budget so that would be an easier movie to recoup off of.

Most of the X-Men movies have been good too (X1, X2, FC, DOFP). It's just that X3 and Poc were soooo :scust:

Count me out on this flick.

Unless by some miracle the reshoots tie in the MCU no way.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Count me out on this flick.

Unless by some miracle the reshoots tie in the MCU no way.

I got a feeling it they'll throw in some post credit shyt to get nikkaz cysed.

But seeing as how this cast has no future, it's definitely 5 dollar Tuesday movie status. :yeshrug:

Don't even blame you.