**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Not all child actors go on to great things, it is what it is
ohuf9Tj.png

After the show flopped and now this news I don't think it's a coincidence Marvel is killing off the Inhumans :lolbron:

They just brought the F4 back, X-Men bout to get a real push soon too I bet :pachaha:
She held her own alongside patrick stewart and hugh jackman breh.

Plus shes getting her own tv show.

Maybe they wait a few years and have her as a teen idk but I still wanna see it

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And the slate's already full for 2019 so yeah, 2021 sounds about right. 2020 at the very earliest.

I think Black Panther 2 with Storm and Guardians 3 with Silver Surfer in 2020 would be great.

IF you're lucky Spiderman 2 may have a Baxter building reference.

Wouldn't shock me since it's already got the DOJ approval this gets expedited approval by next July.

The issue isn't US even. It's Disney having to work with all the worldwide distributors and getting their approval. Lots of moving pieces.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think Black Panther 2 with Storm and Guardians 3 with Silver Surfer in 2020 would be great.

IF you're lucky Spiderman 2 may have a Baxter building reference.

Wouldn't shock me since it's already got the DOJ approval this gets expedited approval by next July.

The issue isn't US even. It's Disney having to work with all the worldwide distributors and getting their approval. Lots of moving pieces.
marvel don't cram it's characters :ufdup:

they'll all get the standard solo movies... maybe a sneak cameo or some shyt... but a full on part in these movies in 1 year and 3 months.... nah

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
marvel don't cram it's characters :ufdup:

they'll all get the standard solo movies... maybe a sneak cameo or some shyt... but a full on part in these movies in 1 year and 3 months.... nah

LOL @ Storm getting a solo.

I mean I won't complain and we all could be totally wrong but my feeling is that

"A" characters like Magneto, Charles, FF will be in the movies.

"B" charcters like Shi'ar Empire or Morlocks will get the Disney App treatment with movie tie-ins.

There is no way in hell with this many characters once the deal closes and this many characters needing screen time and stories told Disney will do the following

- make totally crammed story lines
- make 3+ hr movies
- cannibalize their own films in a calendar year with this much IP. They're not gonna make more than 3 movies to the theatre in a year.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ Storm getting a solo.

I mean I won't complain and we all could be totally wrong but my feeling is that

"A" characters like Magneto, Charles, FF will be in the movies.

"B" charcters like Shi'ar Empire or Morlocks will get the Disney App treatment with movie tie-ins.

There is no way in hell with this many characters once the deal closes and this many characters needing screen time and stories told Disney will do the following

- make totally crammed story lines
- make 3+ hr movies
- cannibalize their own films in a calendar year with this much IP. They're not gonna make more than 3 movies to the theatre in a year.
I should have explained more. X-men will get an entire origin film on marvels platform before they cram random characters into the universe. We 20 some films in, not a single mention of mutants, and then storm gonna pop up in BP. Or wolverine just show up?

Nah they ain’t doing that. They will start all those characters on an origin film, even if it’s like a spidey homecoming. But those will drop before they just throw in ff4 and random X-men in.

It’s basically gonna be phase 1. Major characters will get movies. B listers get meshed in. But I don’t see a listers meshing into the marvels a listers, right from jump.

It’ll be a slow merge

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I should have explained more. X-men will get an entire origin film on marvels platform before they cram random characters into the universe. We 20 some films in, not a single mention of mutants, and then storm gonna pop up in BP. Or wolverine just show up?

Nah they ain’t doing that. They will start all those characters on an origin film, even if it’s like a spidey homecoming. But those will drop before they just throw in ff4 and random X-men in.

It’s basically gonna be phase 1. Major characters will get movies. B listers get meshed in. But I don’t see a listers meshing into the marvels a listers, right from jump.

It’ll be a slow merge

FF is gonna be easy as you can pop them right into modern time with no build up.

Storm is easy too. She could meet BP at a UN conference or something similar. Or they went to college together.

You know how many of them could be in the background the whole time ( they could easily do flashbacks).

Logan will likely be shown as a dude who met Cap on WW2.

Either way, fans win.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
FF is gonna be easy as you can pop them right into modern time with no build up.

Storm is easy too. She could meet BP at a UN conference or something similar. Or they went to college together.

You know how many of them could be in the background the whole time ( they could easily do flashbacks).

Either way, fans win.
those actually sound like some damn good intros... especially the cap/wolvy joint :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Either way, fans win.
I'm all for Cap and Logan WW2 fukkery:blessed: