**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for Cap and Logan WW2 fukkery:blessed:

Would be dope.

He could have thought Logan died when he got shot or some shyt. But he still had the healing factor.

I'd love for the following

- After the events of Avengers 4 Hulk goes awol.
- Captain, Hawkeye and Black Widow try to bring him back. As Banner.
- Hulk goes to Canada where they eventually run into Wolverine.
- fukkery goes down until he recognizes Logan. Didn't know cause dude has costume and metal claws.

Wolverine intro like Black Panther. Short and sweet.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Would be dope.

He could have thought Logan died when he got shot or some shyt. But he still had the healing factor.

I'd love for the following

- After the events of Avengers 4 Hulk goes awol.
- Captain, Hawkeye and Black Widow try to bring him back. As Banner.
- Hulk goes to Canada where they eventually run into Wolverine.
- fukkery goes down until he recognizes Logan. Didn't know cause dude has costume and metal claws.

Wolverine intro like Black Panther. Short and sweet.
:ohhh::ehh::wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know....I just don't see them using F4 or X-Men as far of the current MCU.

What I mean by that is, it's gonna be virtually impossible to introduce these characters and act as if they were there all along....it only kinda worked with Spider-Man because he's a street level hero....we're talking about two entire super hero teams, and for the X-Men specifically there has been zero mention of mutants in the MCU, for obvious reasons.

I see them using the Reality Stone or the Quantum Realm or something like that.

Fred.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't know....I just don't see them using F4 or X-Men as far of the current MCU.

What I mean by that is, it's gonna be virtually impossible to introduce these characters and act as if they were there all along....it only kinda worked with Spider-Man because he's a street level hero....we're talking about two entire super hero teams, and for the X-Men specifically there has been zero mention of mutants in the MCU, for obvious reasons.

Fred.
I'd bet money on that, yeah.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Fred.

Imma say this.

F4 better not have ANOTHER GODDAMN origin film.

They already have Scarlet Witch and Quiksilver so they can use them to bridge into the other mutants.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I should have explained more. X-men will get an entire origin film on marvels platform before they cram random characters into the universe. We 20 some films in, not a single mention of mutants, and then storm gonna pop up in BP. Or wolverine just show up?

Nah they ain’t doing that. They will start all those characters on an origin film, even if it’s like a spidey homecoming. But those will drop before they just throw in ff4 and random X-men in.

It’s basically gonna be phase 1. Major characters will get movies. B listers get meshed in. But I don’t see a listers meshing into the marvels a listers, right from jump.

It’ll be a slow merge

I'll be highly upset if F4 get introduced in an origin film. All their movies are hot trash, nobody even really wants them, we just want their villains, Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards and the ultimate nullifier

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imma say this.

F4 better not have ANOTHER GODDAMN origin film.

They already have Scarlet Witch and Quiksilver so they can use them to bridge into the other mutants.

The MCU Scarlet Witch and Quiksilver aren't mutants though....they got their powers from the Mind Stone. So that's a no-go.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Fred.
FF is relatively easy just have they ass doing the typical experiment to head into space but have them trapped in the negative zone since the 60s. Government kept it under wraps that entire time:yeshrug:The X-men issue on the other hand like @Norrin Radd said the reality gem is the best bet and I think depending on who regains the gauntlet will be the reason. Perhaps due to not understanding it's power they don't reset the universe but"reboot" it:patrice::jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FF is relatively easy just have they ass doing the typical experiment to head into space but have them trapped in the negative zone since the 60s. Government kept it under wraps that entire time:yeshrug:The X-men issue on the other hand like @Norrin Radd said the reality gem is the best bet and I think depending on who regains the gauntlet will be the reason. Perhaps due to not understanding it's power they don't reset the universe but"reboot" it:patrice::jbhmm:

Well, the Negative Zone is still an "out" as far as they ain't really been in the MCU the whole time. They were somewhere else, now they're here.

I mean it's not as if they can have Tony run into Mr. Fantastic at a stop light on some "hey man, how you been?"....they gotta be somewhere else, up to their introduction. Otherwise it's like....where the fukk were they when all this other shyt was popping off?

Fred.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Assuming on half the population of Earth being revived in A4, the writers could just have them all or a fraction come back with genetic mutations.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The MCU Scarlet Witch and Quiksilver aren't mutants though....they got their powers from the Mind Stone. So that's a no-go.

Fred.

Are you sure? A few weeks ago I saw an article that at the time I wasn’t able to read but it was headlined “Scarlet Witch officially a mutant in the MCU”

I think they may have already got that covered

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure? A few weeks ago I saw an article that at the time I wasn’t able to read but it was headlined “Scarlet Witch officially a mutant in the MCU”

I think they may have already got that covered

Martha

Scarlet Witch Could Be Retconned As A Mutant In The MCU After All

She may be called Scarlet Witch, but Wanda's powers aren't derived from the occult. Whether it altered her or merely unlocked something latent inside Wanda, the Infinity Stone on Loki's scepter bestowed incredible powers of the mind. Wanda's internal neuro-electric interface allows her to conjure blasts of red telekinetic energy. She can also use this energy to create barriers, levitate and move objects; to communicate and read thoughts by telepathy; and even to manipulate the minds of others.

Nothing about her being a mutant, just that she might've had abilities "unlocked" by the Mind Stone. Which is a way to soft retcon her being a mutant....but not enough to introduce an entire team of mutants, or mutants in general.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Assuming on half the population of Earth being revived in A4, the writers could just have them all or a fraction come back with genetic mutations.
Yea only way I can see an entire population of mutations existing :patrice:I'm honestly more interested in ththe inclusions of Doom, Kang the Conqueror, and Surfer/Galactus