**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Man......

Speechless.

Could be a nice SDCC. Might even get an after credit in Spiderman 2. Or a FF reference.

Yep.

X-Men Dark Phoenix, Gambit and New Mutants ain't seeing daylight.

Makes me wanna shed a tear. They planned this perfect.

Disney told them distributors worldwide hurry the fukk up.

And based on

- Deadpool PG-13 December
- Guardians 3 tabled (likely will integrate SS or hint to him)
- Disney App to plant seeds for mutants

This shyt is closing by no later than St. Patrick's Day.
So you think the Dark Phoenix (No x-men in the title, word to Logan) cast are at NYCC this weekend for nothing? :sas1:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
So you think the Dark Phoenix (No x-men in the title, word to Logan) cast are at NYCC this weekend for nothing? :sas1:

fukk that movie.

For a film that got pushed 2x had massive reshoots and looks like a TV movie at best with a lame duck cast.

Bring it home to MCU and quit this charade.

After Infinity War and 10 years of quality (yes there are duds but overall) no one in their right mind gives a miniscule fukk about the remaining Fox X-Men shyt.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
fukk that movie.

For a film that got pushed 2x had massive reshoots and looks like a TV movie at best with a lame duck cast.

Bring it home to MCU and quit this charade.

After Infinity War and 10 years of quality (yes there are duds but overall) no one in their right mind gives a miniscule fukk about the remaining Fox X-Men shyt.
You've been on a vendetta on this flick for damn near a year straight :dead:

Then retort with some "i'm not a hater I own all the x-men movies on blu-ray" which is like the physical media version of "i can't be a racist" :smugford:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You've been on a vendetta on this flick for damn near a year straight :dead:

Then retort with some "i'm not a hater I own all the x-men movies on blu-ray" which is like the physical media version of "i can't be a racist" :smugford:

You make no sense. I've been watching comic flicks since Keaton/ Christopher Reeve as a kid. I have no bias but I'm not going to settle for mediocrity. Not in 2018. This ain't the 90's where studios could do that.

With our favorite characters finally about to come over into one big universe to an already successful one and the merger getting closer, anything not involving
vrf3tki46x301.jpg

Is being viewed as a waste of everyone's time. Even Fox and Disney know which is why these POS's keep shuffling dates.

You act like we ate good all this time. This shyt is so damn underwhelming.

Origins
FF
Apocalypse
No damn good villains expect Magneto

It's not like Fox ( despite owning 50% of the Marvel catalogue, FF and much better villains) hasn't had 20 years to make an Infinity War level universe interconnected type franchise, that gee IDK has a coherent story line , the real costumes and not just focus on Wolverine every 5 seconds.

Put this on the app and move on.

What exactly could Fox possibly excite you about with X-Men after that godforsaken hot mess of a very hard to fukk up but they managed to Apocalypse?

Are you honestly excited about seeing the following:

-Jean Gray flipping cops cars and crying
-Charles giving a motivational/crying speech
-Magneto being the bad/voice of reason guy.
-Cyclops doing nothing.
-Mystique dominating the movie all over again.

I guess that's asking too much:francis:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You make no sense. I've been watching comic flicks since Keaton/ Christopher Reeve as a kid. I have no bias but I'm not going to settle for mediocrity. Not in 2018. This ain't the 90's where studios could do that.

With our favorite characters finally about to come over into one big universe to an already successful one and the merger getting closer, anything not involving
vrf3tki46x301.jpg

Is being viewed as a waste of everyone's time. Even Fox and Disney know which is why these POS's keep shuffling dates.

You act like we ate good all this time. This shyt is so damn underwhelming.

Origins
FF
Apocalypse
No damn good villains expect Magneto

It's not like Fox ( despite owning 50% of the Marvel catalogue, FF and much better villains) hasn't had 20 years to make an Infinity War level universe interconnected type franchise, that gee IDK has a coherent story line , the real costumes and not just focus on Wolverine every 5 seconds.

Put this on the app and move on.

What exactly could Fox possibly excite you about with X-Men after that godforsaken hot mess of a very hard to fukk up but they managed to Apocalypse?

Are you honestly excited about seeing the following:

-Jean Gray flipping cops cars and crying
-Charles giving a motivational/crying speech
-Magneto being the bad/voice of reason guy.
-Cyclops doing nothing.
-Mystique dominating the movie all over again.

I guess that's asking too much:francis:

‘Dark Phoenix’: We’ve Seen 13 Minutes of Footage from the X-Men Sequel

:umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And if you can't see now that Dark Phoenix is going :camby:I don't know what else to say.

Cmon dog, they are not throwing that movie in the bushes at this point, especially when they can EASILY explain it away with alternate universe shyt, etc. Movie is done and they'll easily recoup as well. And we all know that if they throw some shyt with the Thanos snap in on a post credit scene that cats will lose their minds.

Don't be delusional.

Now that New Mutants shyt definitely needs to :camby:

And they better leave Deadpool alone. :birdman:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Cmon dog, they are not throwing that movie in the bushes at this point, especially when they can EASILY explain it away with alternate universe shyt, etc. Movie is done and they'll easily recoup as well. And we all know that if they throw some shyt with the Thanos snap in on a post credit scene that cats will lose their minds.

Don't be delusional.

Now that New Mutants shyt definitely needs to :camby:

And they better leave Deadpool alone. :birdman:

This just needs to go to the app and be over already.

I get they need to make some $$ on this...but Feige..no way man he wants this flick in his timeline.

He's gotta be salivating over FF and X-Men and wants it on his terms.

Dude is meticulous as fukk and having this sandwiched between Avengers 4 and Spider-Man is a total unneeded headache.