Supporter
Daps
the simpsons called this in '98
GW426H311

Some of these Simpson's writers travel through time. :jbhmm:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I dislike the comedy-action of Disney/Marvel films and I don't watch them. So it looks like I will be done with the comic book films if Fox sells to them.:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dislike the comedy-action of Disney/Marvel films and I don't watch them. So it looks like I will be done with the comic book films if Fox sells to them.:francis:

shyt.... after JL you probably gonna be done with watching Comic Book films all together then barring some friend shyt like another Wanted like comic movie.

Aquaman and Flash gonna be quipping worse than Tony Stark:troll:

Aquaman: My man!!!! YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We can finally get some good x-men movies.

foreal tho

LOL... dont do that.... X-Men pretty much already make some "good" movies.... just with Marvel there probably is a chance they will start to consistently better make "great" movies.

At worst.... we will finally start to care about more side characters other than Logan, Xavier, and Magneto. Maybe we'll care about some other character enough to want to see spin offs

fans are weird

for years we all wanted xmen in mcu, now theres a small chance ppl moaning that Disney would ruin xmen

Yea I guess people who just wanna see these franchises stay isolated, do a trilogy, reboot, get new actors, do a trilogy, reboot, and so on and so on maybe are fine with it.

But people who are actual comic book readers or grew up on the comics and cartoons and love the random and mixture of teams ups would love this.

This a new era and these teams ups only been going on about 10 years..... but we got like 40 plus years of stand alone comic movies with them doing their own thing. Its time to change up and accept it

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I hope this doesn't go through. These companies are getting bigger and bigger and more corporate. Yeah it would be cool to have all the Marvel characters under one roof but I don't see it as a good thing for the rest of the movie industry.

Yea.... Marvel comics have all their Marvel properties.:jbhmm:

I just dont see how that will effect other studios doing other shyt.... thats not comic book movie related....... which is like 95% of the other movies that drop each year.:patrice:

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea.... Marvel comics have all their Marvel properties.:jbhmm:

I just dont see how that will effect other studios doing other shyt.... thats not comic book movie related....... which is like 95% of the other movies that drop each year.:patrice:

Martha

Pretty much.

WB owns DC and has all of their shyt under 1 roof. But having Star Wars and Marvel is huge though if it goes down

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The problem isn't Marvel under one roof, that's not really a problem. The problem is the IPs Disney would own and put out.

Imagine this slate for 2019:

3 MCU films
2 Marvel Fox films
2 Disney films
A Pixar film
A Avatar or Random Fox IP film
A SW film

How would other studios eat when Disney is taking the share every month? Lower budget films would get murdered and other blockbusters from other studios would see less money than they are now no matter the quality.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Talks are dead. Might wanna add that in.

Talks aren't "dead".

These types of deals don't happen overnight. FOX wants to focus on news and sports. They want to move away from the entertainment side. It's only a matter of time before they sell.

And Disney has been wanting to get back all of marvels characters ever since they bought marvel. And don't forget the rest of star wars.

Fox is lagging behind in news and entertainment. They will never catch marvel.