It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Daps
the democrats have not did anything for us.
The fact that we can be targets is proof.
Why are you not equal to white democrat ?
You're a dumb fukk who's making a strawman argument. I didn't say Democrats did anything for us. Which group is trying to erase and destroy black history? Which group trying to pack courts with white racists? Which group does gerrymandering the hardest? Which group purposely tries to demonize and distort crime stats about black people?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
To be fair Napoleon is an overzealous weirdo in everything he posts about, the energy he puts in politics looks propagandist when looked at in a vacuum but its put in perspective when you see his posts in The Booth.

Unless Rae Sremmurd & drake are cutting checks to the Indian call center too
How does he keep getting banned and unbanned? Haven't seen anyone else have that power in the history of this board. It has happened over 5 times.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
How does he keep getting banned and unbanned? Haven't seen anyone else have that power in the history of this board. It has happened over 5 times.
Way more than 5 times.

He seemingly has a everlasting get out of jail card. I have seen people get perma banned on here before. Nap can admit he is not black. Start saying nikka over and over. And then come back and say he only said he was not black because he did not want to be labeled black on a hip hop and piff forum. shyt makes no sense

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This channel I used to follow does nothing but reactions to right wing propaganda now. They used to do all hip hop reactions. :why:

Damn, look at his history and it took a hard right turn very recently. It became his whole schtick. Brothas get on that hustle and go all the way. Not saying he wasn't right leaning before, but its majorly en vogue to do that shyt for clicks.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Damn, look at his history and it took a hard right turn very recently. It became his whole schtick. Brothas get on that hustle and go all the way. Not saying he wasn't right leaning before, but its majorly en vogue to do that shyt for clicks.
I had actually stopped following him for awhile when he stopped doing older hip hop, the channel had already strayed some but man dude went full c00n lol.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This channel I used to follow does nothing but reactions to right wing propaganda now. They used to do all hip hop reactions. :why:

Wow, that is pathetic.

Dude changed in a day. He's pushing all of the PragerU/TPUSA bullshyt talking points too.

patheticc1dvo.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Everybody, 2019-2022: "These sudden talking points are looking funny :patrice: I think Conservatives are bankrolling it"

Coli brehs: "c00n :camby:Democratic plantation. Everyone else can vote for their interests but us"

@Voice of Reason , 2023: "I think Conservatives are bankrolling this :patrice:"

Coli brehs:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The direction that some of these channels decide to go in is sad. Either it's some racial propaganda BS or conspiracy theories. Dude I follow deleted his old school reactions and is now heavy on the "agenda" tip :dame:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The direction that some of these channels decide to go in is sad. Either it's some racial propaganda BS or conspiracy theories. Dude I follow deleted his old school reactions and is now heavy on the "agenda" tip :dame:
:picard:Who? I think i know who u talking about.