It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This channel I used to follow does nothing but reactions to right wing propaganda now. They used to do all hip hop reactions. :why:

There is money in c00ning. Once he pops up on :mjpls: Youtube feeds he'll get even more higher numbers.

It's why we should be foot on neck when people on here post these WS twitter pages as thread starters.

Then try and excuse it as they " couldn't find any other links"

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
There is money in c00ning. Once he pops up on :mjpls: Youtube feeds he'll get even more higher numbers.

It's why we should be foot on neck when people on here post these WS twitter pages as thread starters.

Then try and excuse it as they " couldn't find any other links"
It is true that Twitter prioritizes those right wing accounts now though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wow, that is pathetic.

Dude changed in a day. He's pushing all of the PragerU/TPUSA bullshyt talking points too.

patheticc1dvo.jpg
Bruh these thumbnails too :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Threads like this would not be made if people won’t being paid. the sad thing is you guys use lazy tactics to push your agenda

I mean, yes, you're correct. Threads like this would not be made if people weren't being paid. Considering that's the topic of the thread and all. :pachaha: