It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Wow, that is pathetic.

Dude changed in a day. He's pushing all of the PragerU/TPUSA bullshyt talking points too.

patheticc1dvo.jpg
How do you go from those two things in a short timeframe???

Like somebody said on here and Bannon stated it as well, this is just an all out assault to get black men to join the right wing

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Clickbait titles fukking up my algorithm even if I click back the moment I see what’s happening.

Kind of tragic really. I’m just gonna stick to soulseek and blogspots lmao

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol:

One of the duudes that used to be in the original videos seems like he wasn't with the c00ning and quit the group

I need to go down this rabbit whole to see the play they are running for Black folks, or if its still the respectability politics shyt.

This seems to be black folks who are already the tokens in white communities (the nikkas/immigrants/non white at the white church/white school/etc), and these folks were already non factors to "regular" black folks.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I need to go down this rabbit whole to see the play they are running for Black folks, or if its still the respectability politics shyt.

This seems to be black folks who are already the tokens in white communities (the nikkas/immigrants/non white at the white church/white school/etc), and these folks were already non factors to "regular" black folks.
It’s like no one learned anything from the slave trade. Selling out just makes shyt worse

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It’s like no one learned anything from the slave trade. Selling out just makes shyt worse
It's because these are slaves. Warriors were always their own category we all just share the same skin, but the reality is it was always c00ns we just tend to believe we are "civilized" now to not kill traitors