It's looking ruff outchea for Halo infinite

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope they can get it together. Would hate for my favorite shooter to go out sad.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wake me up when 343 makes something worth a shyt enough to be given the benefit of the doubt :unimpressed:A studio gets that trust when you have a good track record. 343 do not.

But by all means; show me anything from Extra Diet, Zero Calorie, No Sugar Bungie... I mean 343, that comes close to the production from the other studios.
But by your own logic, they ain't shyt so somebody leaving wouldn't register. So by your logic a developer leaving Sony would be more impactful because of their track records.

So Xbox, wins again :hhh: (are we abandoning your logic now or :patrice:)
Throw money at an unproven developer brehs.

All of my favorite shooters either lost it or ain’t around no more. :francis:
Halo 5 is proven
My thing with this joint is that they legit thought it was good and were proud to show it off before the backlash. Even had those :flabbynsick: images posted on their website. Phil def saw it and signed off on the promotion all :wow: before Craig was born.

Feel no sympathy.

And now he probably Ike Turner'in the 343i team to make that shyt look better.

343I: YOU SAID IT WAS GOOD LOOKIN PHIL BEFORE THE JULY SHOW!!!! :damn:
PHIL: shyt DONE CHANGED, YALL GOT ME LOOKIN JANKY OUT HERE. GET YO shyt TOGETHER. :birdman:
343I: :mjcry:
You are a ghat damn casual, already established. Killzone looked better than Halo but never was better. You have no history with halo so your ignorance on halos graphics stands out. Halo infinite will be better than any killzone game ever created, and that's good enough for me :umad:
im not gonna front like their recently acquired 1st party studios don't got fire coming but like you said 2-3 years away minimum for any of it, and a lot of it won't be out till mid-late gen. Fables, elder scrolls, Fallout, Avowed, good games take like 4-5 years to develop these days. Put a bunch of brand new studios together and it's gonna be a while until we even see what they're working on.
You're acting like Microsoft just acquired these studios recently. Even the most recent acquisitions have titles that been in development for years so while some will be years from now others will be here much sooner...
Halo died when Bungie left.

Destiny is what Halo would have become if MS wasn't constantly trying to force them to make Halo, but nope.
You've clearly never even seen Halo outside of an e3 demo :scust:
At this point, Phil needs to let them do a brand new IP and retire Halo.

Supposedly Halo 5 had a great multiplayer but shytty story, maybe they can make an AAA multiplayer only game. :ld:
Halo 5 multi is the best in the business, there campaign was good, fun even. The enemy AI is next gen worthy. The story didn't live up to Halo standards because Halo's story is revered by those who care too much about shyt. Like you know how there are people who really like star wars? Halo universe is on that level, it's just the gaming version of a star wars cult. It's not an Xbox thing, Halo is it's own entity and the story felt like it was made for Netflix. Wasn't terrible but wasn't Halo reach either

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
they could pull a Prime 4 and scrap the single player/restart it. And release a fixed MP only for late 2021 maybe around Dec.

Single player would only be for next gen.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Games usually marred by multiple issues usually don't turn out too well. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed again. I used to play Halo constantly.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
My thing with this joint is that they legit thought it was good and were proud to show it off before the backlash. Even had those :flabbynsick: images posted on their website. Phil def saw it and signed off on the promotion all :wow: before Craig was born.

Feel no sympathy.

And now he probably Ike Turner'in the 343i team to make that shyt look better.

343I: YOU SAID IT WAS GOOD LOOKIN PHIL BEFORE THE JULY SHOW!!!! :damn:
PHIL: shyt DONE CHANGED, YALL GOT ME LOOKIN JANKY OUT HERE. GET YO shyt TOGETHER. :birdman:
343I: :mjcry:
They knew that shyt wasn’t coming out at launch

They just wanted to get the xbots hyped

Or maybe Craig was just the top of the iceberg

either way @PS5 lost

:mjlit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Games usually marred by multiple issues usually don't turn out too well. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed again. I used to play Halo constantly.
That's not true at all in today's climate, because of budgets games often are pushed out and then fixed via future updates. On the Xbox side they been doing this, one prime example is killer instinct which was created by 3 different studios
They knew that shyt wasn’t coming out at launch

They just wanted to get the xbots hyped

Or maybe Craig was just the top of the iceberg

either way @PS5 lost

:mjlit:
As long as Halo is good, we all win. I have a backlog of over 400 games and there's plenty of new games not named Halo I can eat off of until Halo comes. Even got pervious Halo's to finish or just play online. Literally have 7 versions of Halo I could jump into and play today anytime, anywhere. I'm supposed to be mad I can't try an eighth version for a few more months? Why the rush, you bored bruh? :hhh:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
That's not true at all in today's climate, because of budgets games often are pushed out and then fixed via future updates. On the Xbox side they been doing this, one prime example is killer instinct which was created by 3 different studios

As long as Halo is good, we all win. I have a backlog of over 400 games and there's plenty of new games not named Halo I can eat off of until Halo comes. Even got pervious Halo's to finish or just play online. Literally have 7 versions of Halo I could jump into and play today anytime, anywhere. I'm supposed to be mad I can't try an eighth version for a few more months? Why the rush, you bored bruh? :hhh:
giphy.gif