It's looking ruff outchea for Halo infinite

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Dropped the ball hard on this, they acting like halo 3 didn't exist. All they had to do was copy that game fukking honestly

That shyt had everything you needed for success. Story, gameplay, advertising, graphical advancement, anticipation, rewards, it was a spectacle and they clearly didn't treat it as such

I knew halo was going down this route the moment they subtitled calling that shyt Guardians, that cookie cutter bullshyt.

When I heard they were calling this shyt infinite I knew it was a wrap, that's so fukking generic, halo 6 just sounds more concrete and cohesive.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Align yourself with people with reading disabilities brehs
giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dropped the ball hard on this, they acting like halo 3 didn't exist. All they had to do was copy that game fukking honestly

That shyt had everything you needed for success. Story, gameplay, advertising, graphical advancement, anticipation, rewards, it was a spectacle and they clearly didn't treat it as such

I knew halo was going down this route the moment they subtitled calling that shyt Guardians, that cookie cutter bullshyt.

When I heard they were calling this shyt infinite I knew it was a wrap, that's so fukking generic, halo 6 just sounds more concrete and cohesive.
Halo guardians was and is incredible. Campaign was ok, but multiplayer is top notch. Are you a Halo player?
Referring to game pass as a back log is funny. :unimpressed:
I wasn't referring to gamepass :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Is this game going to be a Crackdown 3 or a Scalebound?
Crackdown 3 is the best version of Crackdown, and it's graphics are top notch with the best use of HDR in a game yet.

That's what reviewers say, doesn't matter what I think :hhh:

The backlash comes from ppl who never played crackdown anything

Chef

All Star
Daps
Halo 5 is proven to be one of most mediocre among the series. The story was a step back, the art design was garbage(343 Elites and the Spartan armor:hhh:), the music was average.

Halo Wars 2, a side game did a better job at telling a Halo story. :mjlol:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Halo guardians was and is incredible. Campaign was ok, but multiplayer is top notch. Are you a Halo player?

I wasn't referring to gamepass :yeshrug:
I personally didn't like it, just an opinion though. I didn't like halo 2 either and I enjoyed 4 more than 5, I'm finicky as hell. Really I'm probably just upset bungie isnt managing it. But then again seeing how destiny went they'd probably do the same thing here

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I personally didn't like it, just an opinion though. I didn't like halo 2 either and I enjoyed 4 more than 5, I'm finicky as hell. Really I'm probably just upset bungie isnt managing it. But then again seeing how destiny went they'd probably do the same thing here
I loved the abilities Halo 4 introduced but I only liked one map. The campaign I got bored halfway thru it.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Yeah it's over for that :francis:
Phil gotta hope that they got at least 2 bangers in 2021. Hellblade 2 and Starfield??? :ld:

won’t be starfield, that was meant to be Sony’s mid gen times exclusive big 3rd party game so no chance it’s 2021....

hellbalde from ninja trash????? :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
won’t be starfield, that was meant to be Sony’s mid gen times exclusive big 3rd party game so no chance it’s 2021....

hellbalde from ninja trash????? :mjlol:

I've been hearing from YouTube ppl in the know that Starfield is a legit possibility for next year :ld:

Also, Ninja Theory has made nothing but 80+ rated games on Meta :ld: