It's looking ruff outchea for Halo infinite

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
They are not going to hit on all of those games either. ES6 is prob the only sure fire one. :francis:

Yeah, cause Fallout 76 was a huge misfire and Fallout 4 had a ton of bugs at launch. People might still pick up a new Fallout game, but definitely with more bated breath. ES6 looks like it's still in early development given how I don't think there was any news about it, so who knows when that'll come.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dropped the ball hard on this, they acting like halo 3 didn't exist. All they had to do was copy that game fukking honestly

That shyt had everything you needed for success. Story, gameplay, advertising, graphical advancement, anticipation, rewards, it was a spectacle and they clearly didn't treat it as such

I knew halo was going down this route the moment they subtitled calling that shyt Guardians, that cookie cutter bullshyt.

When I heard they were calling this shyt infinite I knew it was a wrap, that's so fukking generic, halo 6 just sounds more concrete and cohesive.
They’re using subtitles instead of numbering so that they can just keep making more of them Call of Duty style.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m praying halo infinite is not terrible :picard::hhh::hhh:
I was actually looking forward that game:picard:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reddit and halo waypoint forums been crazy all week. Just bad news left n right

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FhqCuy9.png

if you played The Pillar of Autumn mission(first mission from the first Halo game) you’ll get these references:mjlol:

i love the Halo community:mjcry:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Halo as a series has been declining since 2.

Has any so called historic franchise less great games than the Halo series?