It's looking ruff outchea for Halo infinite

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of course. 343i has no real identity. I guess all the rumors about a lack of cohesion at the studio were right. This is what happens when you throw a bunch of names together and think money is going to solve the problem. I see the same thing happening with The Initiative.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:mjcry:.......How im supposed to know what happens to Cortana now.......:sadbron:.....Mass Effect broke my heart, dont you do me like this too Halo:to:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Don’t they have hundreds of employees? I’m sure another exec can pick up the slack....or hire another one :yeshrug:

Bringing somebody up to speed on a 6+ year project is gonna be hell. You don’t just walk in to a shop like this and expect everybody to fall in line.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bringing somebody up to speed on a 6+ year project is gonna be hell. You don’t just walk in to a shop like this and expect everybody to fall in line.
Somebody high level already working on it will get the promotion. Problem is 3 directors on the same project is not a good look.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
All I know is somebody leaves 343 and it's newsworthy, but when everyone left Santa Monica and insomniac for Microsoft it was "everything is still everything"

Can't have it both ways Sony fans :manny:
Wake me up when 343 makes something worth a shyt enough to be given the benefit of the doubt :unimpressed:A studio gets that trust when you have a good track record. 343 do not.

But by all means; show me anything from Extra Diet, Zero Calorie, No Sugar Bungie... I mean 343, that comes close to the production from the other studios.