It's looking ruff outchea for Halo infinite

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Am I in Bizarro world? You postin' this?

edit: :ohhh: you just trying to beat the PS Stans to the punch
source.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My thing with this joint is that they legit thought it was good and were proud to show it off before the backlash. Even had those :flabbynsick: images posted on their website. Phil def saw it and signed off on the promotion all :wow: before Craig was born.

Feel no sympathy.

And now he probably Ike Turner'in the 343i team to make that shyt look better.

343I: YOU SAID IT WAS GOOD LOOKIN PHIL BEFORE THE JULY SHOW!!!! :damn:
PHIL: shyt DONE CHANGED, YALL GOT ME LOOKIN JANKY OUT HERE. GET YO shyt TOGETHER. :birdman:
343I: :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if this game is shyt and bombs, what must have exclusive will the XSX have after this?
XSX has great potential but it looks like a 2022/2023 buy

im not gonna front like their recently acquired 1st party studios don't got fire coming but like you said 2-3 years away minimum for any of it, and a lot of it won't be out till mid-late gen. Fables, elder scrolls, Fallout, Avowed, good games take like 4-5 years to develop these days. Put a bunch of brand new studios together and it's gonna be a while until we even see what they're working on.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im not gonna front like their recently acquired 1st party studios don't got fire coming but like you said 2-3 years away minimum for any of it, and a lot of it won't be out till mid-late gen. Fables, elder scrolls, Fallout, Avowed, good games take like 4-5 years to develop these days. Put a bunch of brand new studios together and it's gonna be a while until we even see what they're working on.

They are not going to hit on all of those games either. ES6 is prob the only sure fire one. :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Somebody high level already working on it will get the promotion. Problem is 3 directors on the same project is not a good look.

That doesn’t means they have the same responsibilities, plus they can choose to go external hire. It can take anywhere from 3 months to a year to acclimate to a new role. Considering the shyt show this game is the new guy has a lot on plate.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hellblade 2; Fable, and Avowed better be great :francis:

Hopefully Phil got 2 AAA bangers next year, I need my game pass sub to be justified. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
All I know is somebody leaves 343 and it's newsworthy, but when everyone left Santa Monica and insomniac for Microsoft it was "everything is still everything"

Can't have it both ways Sony fans :manny:
Completely ignores the news and redirects his rage to Sony stans. Yeah. :UFURI:
:umad:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Halo died when Bungie left.

Destiny is what Halo would have become if MS wasn't constantly trying to force them to make Halo, but nope.

At this point, Phil needs to let them do a brand new IP and retire Halo.

Supposedly Halo 5 had a great multiplayer but shytty story, maybe they can make an AAA multiplayer only game. :ld: