ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this last episode opened my eyes to some things i didnt understand before and confused the shyt out of me even further all at the same time. ima have to watch this shyt again.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
this last episode opened my eyes to some things i didnt understand before and confused the shyt out of me even further all at the same time. ima have to watch this shyt again.

I think there is no better joy than rewatching cosmos and letting that knowledge soak in. I was especially moved at the graphics showing the hydrogen clouds after the Big Bang collapsing to form stars, and the subsequent supernovae forming the heavier elements and planets. Just the visual of that felt remarkably spiritual to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think there is no better joy than rewatching cosmos and letting that knowledge soak in. I was especially moved at the graphics showing the hydrogen clouds after the Big Bang collapsing to form stars, and the subsequent supernovae forming the heavier elements and planets. Just the visual of that felt remarkably spiritual to me.
imagine watching that last 10 minutes again, high, with surround sound, and a huge ass 4K tv :wow:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The show is okay. I enjoy the visuals. But I prefer that he stick to science of the cosmos and leave the whole evolution and creation thing alone because he has no evidence for evolution. I also disliked him promoting the idea that europeans came up with the heliocentric model of the universe which is false. Just stick to teaching me about the universe and leave the indoctrination out.

PS: Im actually fascinated with the fact that the Vatican owns so many large telescopes and observatories, and has astrophysicist priests. All that Jesus stuff is for the uninitiated public. They have studied the social science of religion. And they are studying all the other sciences as well. Remember the priestly class was hoarding the knowledge. It should come as no surprise that men like Columbus and Vespucci had ties to the Dominican order. In fact Vespucci was educated by his Dominican Friar uncle. Would not be surprised to learn that Giovanni Cabot also had ties to some monastic order of the Roman Catholic Church.

Last edited: