ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:banderas: neil just shytten on the 6,000 yr old myth

religion taken more L's then da 76ers

nah I'm pretty sure that episode went over their heads to the point that they really don't know where or how to even begin finding issue. Like

nathan-filliion-speechless.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Even if "Cosmos" was a political talk show, the network has no obligation to provide equal time for opposing views. This was not always the case of course. There used to be something called The Fairness Doctrine, an FCC policy introduced in 1949 that required holders of broadcast licenses to both present controversial issues of public importance. But it was the administration of conservative hero Ronald Reagan that did away with The Fairness Doctrine, which in turn spurred a title wave of right-wing "talk radio" shows with no accountability whatsoever.

Thank you based Reagan? :leon: :yayo:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I thought that was only for the political realm.

It is but in this wacky world we live in science and religion are politicized. This is why creationists are fighting for equal airtime, they think this is sole political fight that deserves an opposing viewpoint. I say let them do it, teach the controversy :blessed:

ufos_teach_the_controversy-300x300.gif

teach_the_controversy_by_ex_leper-d2xgnki.jpg

teach-the-controversy-moon.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hold up...John Mitchell was black?!?!/1/?!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Michell

1. He was thus described by a contemporary commentator: "John Michell, BD is a little short Man, of a black Complexion, and fat; but having no Acquaintance with him, can say little of him. I think he had the care of St. Botolph’s Church Cambridge, while he continued Fellow of Queen's College, where he was esteemed a very ingenious Man, and an excellent Philosopher. He has published some things in that way, on the Magnet and Electricity.’ Cole MSS XXXIII, 156, British Library

:wow:

Neil gets MAJOR props for that...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I felt disrespected.

No need for him to take a shot at the Bible.

God will get the last word....