It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
there ain't shyt diverse about objectifying yourself for change in men's ashtray and expect to be seen as our equal
I see you are having trouble keeping up. I said the diversity of feminism something you are obviously not familar with...kinda like you and reading comprehenion. Our equal? Lmao oh honey look at my stats that ship and jab have already sailed. Your jokes are weak and boring. Get some fresh material. I can't entertain lightweights. Peace and good day to you on this Superbowl Sunday.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll crack jokes with the female posters now and then on some playful shyt but I've never went out of my way to dedicate a thread to one of the chicks on here and I definitely don't be going around sending them dikk pictures and shyt. You got dudes in here making threads asking the chicks if they can eat their a$$holes out and shyt. :laff:

But yeah I'm cool with all the female posters except that dyke and stripper. :pachaha:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
full
Hey, it's only tough love, that's why it's not called Hard on Females!

You goin HAM today, steppin on nikkas with high heels

How much that go for these days? Asking for a friend...
:russ::shaq:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
I see you are having trouble keeping up. I said the diversity of feminism something you are obviously not familar with...kinda like you and reading comprehenion. Our equal? Lmao oh honey look at my stats that ship and jab have already sailed. Your jokes are weak and boring. Get some fresh material. I can't entertain lightweights. Peace and good day to you on this Superbowl Sunday.
these ain't jokes nor is this a competition...i see you allow your delusions to protect you from the truth

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'll crack jokes with the female posters now and then on some playful shyt but I've never went out of my way to dedicate a thread to one of the chicks on here and I definitely don't be going around sending them dikk pictures and shyt. You got dudes in here making threads asking the chicks if they can eat their @ssholes out and shyt. :laff:

But yeah I'm cool with all the female posters except that dyke and stripper. :pachaha:

:dead: Yeah, it was a stretch last year where it was a strong consecutive day run of that shyt

Daps
I'll crack jokes with the female posters now and then on some playful shyt but I've never went out of my way to dedicate a thread to one of the chicks on here and I definitely don't be going around sending them dikk pictures and shyt. You got dudes in here making threads asking the chicks if they can eat their @ssholes out and shyt. :laff:

So true. Everytime I see "@Randomfemale..." as a thread title,

Eyeroll.gif

Even though it doesn't pertain to me, it's just so cheesy.