It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Why is it suspect to u?

Because some of this forum (TLR in particular) is filled with very bizarre males that have a penchant for creating threads about PAWGs, hoes, dumb exposals, etc...I just think the typical female would not find most of what goes on here interesting.

But hey, if you get your kicks from here then more power to ya. I'm sure some of y'all just find this site entertaining :manny:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Because some of this forum (TLR in particular) is filled with very bizarre males that have a penchant for creating threads about PAWGs, hoes, dumb exposals, etc...I just think the typical female would not find most of what goes on here interesting.

But hey, if you get your kicks from here then more power to ya. I'm sure some of y'all just find this site entertaining :manny:
Some stuff is entertaining some is not :manny: I think a lot of men up here think women are one dimensional and if it's something they think most women wouldn't like than no woman would like it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You will never see me on that bullsh!t. I assume every character on a forum has a penis, regardless of how much "proof" is posted otherwise.

Even when a woman is confirmed as real I treat them no differently than I do male posters.

I never understood the whole simp culture of men online. It's fvcking pathetic.

realest shyt u ever posted :salute: