It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I like all the women on the site but it's pathetic how high their post to dap ratios are and how much rep they get for basically saying nothing, all because they're females.

Cosign this, I never wanted to say anything cuz I'm gonna get called a hater. The dap ratios/reps for most female posters on this site are HIGHLY suspect, when you look at their posting quality shyt just doesn't add up :ld:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
the only good humor you possess is as a contradiction...a stripper that's a feminist while feminism is against female degradation :mjlol:
Showing how little you know about the diversity of feminism so add unimformed to your list after repressed homo. Let it free and do you girl.
edit: oh sorry I confused you with someone worth a response.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
:what:

I got banned! I never got ran off of here! :dahell:

& im just a regular poster. Dont get mad just cus posters love my posts ln here, bytch! :pachaha:
you got banned for throwin a tantrum and postin some tranny shyt because nikkas was gettin in ya ass...you stopped postin for awhile before that bytch don't fake the funk :camby:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cosign this, I never wanted to say anything cuz I'm gonna get called a hater. The dap ratios/reps for female posters on this site are HIGHLY suspect, when you look at their posting quality shyt just doesn't add up :ld:

Probably the same reason why a group of chicks will be allowed to jump the queue and get in the club for free.

Unless a female is a quality poster like the homegirl @Elle Driver, I just don't understand the reasoning behind it at all. :pachaha: But like I said, it ain't that serious, I just let 'em :cook: that's what makes the site funny I suppose, so it's all good.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
you got banned for throwin a tantrum and postin some tranny shyt because nikkas was gettin in ya ass...you stopped postin for awhile before that bytch don't fake the funk :camby:
nikkas kept accusing me of being a man, even the admins got in on it which is why I lost it :rudy:

& I take breaks here and there so what :dahell:

u just mad at the fact that I can stop posting for months and ppl get to asking abt me & making threads abt missing me because they fukk wit me :umad:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
I just tell them that dem draws is mine,
they agree and I add them to the pregnant list.
:mjpls:

v595wi.jpg

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm starting to think some of you are lowkey jealous of female attention on here :wrist::mjpls:

I bet some of y'all were the last nikkas in your social circles that still believed in cooties in elementary school while the homies were behind the dugout at recess wit Ashley, Brittney and Haley conducting anatomy classes :lolbron:

The Coli sugarmen are slowly tellin' on themselves. Billy Costigan might have some PM exposal threads on deck in 2014

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just the nature of the beast, I guess.
There are like 6 or 7 women who post here consistently, and probably a few hundred guys.
If there was a forum with 200 women and 6 or 7 relatively handsome men were on there...they'd probably get "simped" too.

As it is, coli women have to deal with

tumblr_mdk4xmfAmJ1qgos7ro1_1280.gif

...in virtually every thread.

But let's not avoid the obvious: They don't mind it from men they find funny or attractive.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
nikkas kept accusing me of being a man, even the admins got in on it which is why I lost it :rudy:

& I take breaks here and there so what :dahell:

u just mad at the fact that I can stop posting for months and ppl get to asking abt me & making threads abt missing me because they fukk wit me :umad:
people don't fukk witchu tho...they fukk with the persona that you portray and only give you recognition because you're a girl

Daps
Don't hate OP. Men and women are each others natural compliments. It's only right that they favor one another. The whole HOH movement a lot of ya'll think is so cute is not natural and usually a front, a sign of repressed homosexuality or unresolved trama.

full
Hey, it's only tough love, that's why it's not called Hard on Females!

You goin HAM today, steppin on nikkas with high heels

How much that go for these days? Asking for a friend...