It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why people try to go into deep psychoanalysis as to why an actual female would post here. She has to be severely damaged :what: She has to look like a Wilder beast that doesn't love herself:what: She has to be an attention whore:patrice: Lol kidding

It isn't that serious.

This fukkin killed me :dead:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Don't hate OP. Men and women are each others natural compliments. It's only right that they favor one another. The whole HOH movement a lot of ya'll think is so cute is not natural and usually a front, a sign of repressed homosexuality or unresolved trama.
images%2Farticle%2F2013%2F07%2F19%2FJaydisgusted.gif

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Don't hate OP. Men and women are each others natural compliments. It's only right that they favor one another. The whole HOH movement a lot of ya'll think is so cute is not natural and usually a front, a sign of repressed homosexuality or unresolved trama.
says the woman who strips
:stylin:keep making your father pround

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
It's pathetic. I wanna know though, after getting the nudes, then what? We still jerking off to still pictures in 2014? I mean, I don't blame @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! when he got caught in a young lady's pm box asking for sex advice because he was just trying to save his marriage. But some of you have zero excuse.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
my only issue is the underserved recognition given to them as quality posters that's really masked simpery...even the marty khan bytch that's suppose to be a good poster is a water downed version of every typical male poster on here...i remember when she first posted on here and got ran off and now she's supposedly a coli wolf :heh:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
And yet I am still more intelligent, good humored, thoughtful, socially accepted and happier than you. Keep making no one proud. I am guessing repressed homo for you.
:troll:
the only good humor you possess is as a contradiction...a stripper that's a feminist while feminism is against female degradation :mjlol:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
my only issue is the underserved recognition given to them as quality posters that's really masked simpery...even the marty khan bytch that's suppose to be a good poster is a water downed version of every typical male poster on here...i remember when she first posted on here and got ran off and now she's supposedly a coli wolf :heh:
:what:

I got banned! I never got ran off of here! :dahell:

& im just a regular poster. Dont get mad just cus posters love my posts on here, bytch! :pachaha:

and Im far from a wolf