It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been doing the forum thing for over a decade. Women don't post on these kind of forums. Many of them are straight up **** status. The ones that do are seriously damaged and have a pathological desire for male attention.

My college buddy referred to them as "Queen Nerds." Because they take refuge in a group of guys and prey on the affections of the most introverted losers that populate these groups. They eventually get put on a pedestal and drag down the entire discourse of the board. You never see these chicks with other women because they're usually not the best looking and they DO NOT want to compete for attention at all.

Numerous threads get made about them. Whatever they post goes platinum. They frequently derail threads. Lame ass nerd drama plays out in public. All because they (claim to) have a vagina. It's fvcking toxic.

"Queen Nerds" often times do the cam whore thing and have active Amazon gifts accounts. I have first hand experience with these women from my college days. I dated a few of these chicks back in school and it was always a DISASTER.

I'd go into details but the long and the short of it is if these type of chicks are the best kind of chicks that can be found on forums then it's best not to interact with them at all. That's why I don't. If I ever find out a woman is active on online forums populated by men she gets :camby:'d with a QUICKNESS!

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I've been doing the forum thing for over a decade. Women don't post on these kind of forums. Many of them are straight up **** status. The ones that do are seriously damaged and have a pathological desire for male attention.

My college buddy referred to them as "Queen Nerds." Because they take refuge in a group of guys and prey on the affections of the most introverted losers that populate these groups. They eventually get put on a pedestal and drag down the entire discourse of the board. You never see these chicks with other women because they're usually not the best looking and they DO NOT want to compete for attention at all.

Numerous threads get made about them. Whatever they post goes platinum. They frequently derail threads. Lame ass nerd drama plays out in public. All because they (claim to) have a vagina. It's fvcking toxic.

"Queen Nerds" often times do the cam whore thing and have active Amazon gifts accounts. I have first hand experience with these women from my college days. I dated a few of these chicks back in school and it was always a DISASTER.

I'd go into details but the long and the short of it is if these type of chicks are the best kind of chicks that can be found on forums then it's best not to interact with them at all. That's why I don't. If I ever find out a woman is active on online forums populated by men she gets :camby:'d with a QUICKNESS!

I don't think any chick that posts on a forum is damaged, but seeing a chick post HERE of all places is a bit suspect to me :patrice: