It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
For the longest these people neglected black men, then when they start covering us this is what they do.

A man who hasn't been proven to have done a thing in his life, was once alleged to have raped a woman who had no problems having sex with a bunch of bums per day (but not a superstar millionaire nba player) and these are the headlines these hateful people want to push.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That might be true but I think someone could pull it off who can narrate well and hates Oprah.

I’m sure someone could make it happen, it just wouldn’t be as in-depth that needs to be to call them out.

You need people to get on camera and talk abut their experiences and stories, which some may be scared to do because of the high level people involved.

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No I meant.... thatd the perception.
So Oprah didnt take any backlash from coming for him.
Cause that was the take on him already.
Same with kellz.
No one was gonna come at oprah, to defend them dudes

Shiieeeet. They were at Oprah's neck for the MJ slander.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Shiieeeet. They were at Oprah's neck for the MJ slander.
Not ppl who matter.
"Important" people who have to put out statements distancing themselves from her....

"It is unfortunate that Ms. Winfrey decided to allow that line of questioning in Gayle's interview. We do not condone such actions. Our heartfelt condolences to vanessa Bryant and the entire bryant family"

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
very interesting. i'm finna keep my eye this and anything else within the next 5 years or so. all kobe related shyt period. especially as it pertains to the black feminist oligarchy and the neophytes like jamilah lemieux, christelyn karazin, issa rae, amanda seales, terry crews, willow smith and many many others...

and i know yall must be saying to yourselves, nikka, why the black women? you ain't concerned with white folks, just them? what's your problem b? i will focus on them because they have racial & cultural cache to really echo white supremacist talking points without ever being held liable for the nefarious agenda to destroy black folks. because understand something, there is no such thing as a positive black feminist or womanist. it was given to them by the oppressor. and anyone who deems that tinfoil kufi-ish, i got receipts. understand again, no feminism is good for black folks. i got my eye on them hoes. mother sister always watches no fruitopia

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
abc/espn did the same shyt.
with the first kobe special.
shyt was not on for two minutes.
yet they used it in negative ambiguous connotation.
plus never in that segment after expressing the brevity of the issue.
never went indepth immediately to state the facts and why the pr sentiment had changed about kobe from then as well.

art barr