It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oprah and Gayle are just low down for this one. I hope people see through their bullshyt now. If you want to have a dialogue about Kobe, fine, but it's premature to go public with this when the funeral hasn't even been held yet, and the pain of loss is still fresh for Vanessa. It's classless and cruel. Even the accuser herself knew it wasn't the time to speak on it.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
full

It's been "fukk Oprah" for throwing dirt on Michael Jackson's name by headling that Fugazi ass documentary after she done reached out to Duke, been in his house when nobody couldn't even so much as be in the same area code as Mike, met his folks, hugged his mom and had her ratings boosted by being granted an exclusive by a man who poured his fukking soul out to that skinny/fat bytch, only to have her lead the mob looking to ignite his casket after she realized she could capitalize on that shyt more than defend him. All while being Harvey Weinstein's Madame for young actresses and COMPLETELY disregarding the documentary worthy Paraphilic adventures of that bloated Eunuch. I never met a talkshow broad I loathed.as much as Wendy Williams until Oprah started acting out for her White handlers.

thats a bar

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Nah, bro ..

MJ was a weirdo to most. Black and white ppl
Nobody will defend R kelly, even if theres glaring issues with his situation...

Kobe is beloved. And everybody already know the deal with that case.
They fukked up with this one.

And Oprah still is a black person. Shes expendable.
I would even believe that people put Oprah up to doing shyt like this, just to see her downfall.

This shyt is chest
They overplayed their hands with this one. After smearing MJ and Kells, they figured they can keep it going. The Colorado thing is buried and gone. It isn't even a tarnish on Kobe's legacy either...in any way.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The audacity of that bytch Gayle to tell Lisa “you wouldn’t see it” if Kobe was a sexual predator smh

like bytch she’s telling you she knew Kobe and he wasn’t like that and for this bytch Gayle to tell Lisa she wouldn’t see it smh

Simone slap the shyt out these old bytches real talk

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Different energy for Charlie Rose
Gayle+King+O+Magazine+Throws+Surprise+Celebration+R9CJ7IieAnkl.jpg

========================================

There in lies the issue....these two faced :scust:....thick as a mug :ohlawd: Gayle... biitches have blatant different energy for white and black men accused of sexual assault, deviancy, etc.:aicmon:

If the energy was symmetrical, it would be ok, she is is being an objective journalist, but she and Oprah are being told to back of white guys doing the same bullshiit....and that shiit is disgusting....fukk them bytches :camby: