It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Different energy for Charlie Rose
Gayle+King+O+Magazine+Throws+Surprise+Celebration+R9CJ7IieAnkl.jpg

========================================

That show lost when Charlie Rose got the boot. She was just trying to save it. I don’t agree with it but it is what it is.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gayle got the battery in her back after all the praise she got from that R. Kelly

this.

shytting on nikkaz = high ratings for these networks. It's a fact. And they always get one of our own to lead the charge to give it "credibility" and not look racist doing so.

shyt is disgusting.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, bro ..

MJ was a weirdo to most. Black and white ppl
Nobody will defend R kelly, even if theres glaring issues with his situation...

Kobe is beloved. And everybody already know the deal with that case.
They fukked up with this one.

And Oprah still is a black person. Shes expendable.
I would even believe that people put Oprah up to doing shyt like this, just to see her downfall.

This shyt is chest

Naw breh, MJ wasn't the weirdo. The people that expected MJ to be normal are weird to me given that he wasn't your ordinary Joe. How do you expect a person who can't do normal everyday shyt like go to the grocery store, or go to the club to be a normal person.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Naw breh, MJ wasn't the weirdo. The people that expected MJ to be normal is weird to me given that he wasn't your ordinary Joe. How do you expect a person who can't do normal everyday shyt like go to the grocery store, or go to the club to be a normal person.

No I meant.... thats the perception.
So Oprah didnt take any backlash from coming for him.
Cause that was the take on him already.
Same with kellz.
No one was gonna come at oprah, to defend them dudes

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I been at Oprah's neck since she had that Crash cast on her set back in the early 2000s and treated Cube/Luda/etc like they were criminals.

Cube isn’t the only MC that has gone toe to toe with Winfrey over the years. It appeared that ATL legend Ludacris also wasn’t on good terms with Winfrey when he appeared on her show on October 6, 2005, with castmates to help garner promotion for their film Crash. Winfrey singled Ludacris out and chastised him for using the words “bytches” and “ho’s” in his rhymes, which had nothing to do with the film.

Ludacris also noted that the chastisement continued even after the show went off the air. He accused Winfrey of editing out his rebuttals and comments and leaving her own unedited. “Of course, it’s her show, but we were doing a show on racial discrimination, and she gave me a hard time as a rapper when I came on there as an actor,” he said in an interview with GQ. “It was like being at someone’s house who doesn’t want you there.”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We need a journalist or producer to give them the same energy back. I hope 50 cent or someone of his stature does a documentary on Oprah and friends. This is really disrespectful.

Gayle and Oprah are both power players out here, so you’d be hard pressed to get funding for it or even to get most people to talk about it on camera.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
:mjpls:Y'all also missed how Gayle changed the narrative of why the case was dismissed, saying the girl didn't want to testify, implying that she was too scared to face Kobe, when the truth is her lawyers dropped it from the courts because the white hoe was lying.

Bruh, they KEEP skirting past this FACT!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
We need a journalist or producer to give them the same energy back. I hope 50 cent or someone of his stature does a documentary on Oprah and friends. This is really disrespectful.
Fam, I would reach out to 50 on Twitter and tell him. I can't say he'd respond back but I know he'd read it.