It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Different energy for Charlie Rose
Gayle+King+O+Magazine+Throws+Surprise+Celebration+R9CJ7IieAnkl.jpg

========================================

WOW I HAD TO POST THE FULL VIDEO a gif wouldn't suffice

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What angers me about this is that all these idiots who wanna bring up the case dont seem to bring up the facts of the case.

If you wanna talk about the case Gayle King, then lets fukkin talk about it. It might be the weakest rape case in the history of rape cases.

Victim has sex with men both before and after being "raped"

Victim brags to her friends about it

Victim invites initiates and then changes her story multiple times

Do i beleive they had sex? Absolutely. Do i believe this was a fake ass cash grab? Absolutely.

yep the case was so weak that's why it didn't go to trial.

but but kobe paid

yeah if i get a parking ticket for 25 dollars, even though I know i'm right. I'm i going to take a day of work and waste time defending myself or i'm i just going to pay the 25 dollars and get on with my life

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Okra wenchfrey:pachaha:

Its disgusting ever since I saw that clip of okra saying to babs walters she wish she was white
Gayle and okra need they own documentary
Matter of fact wenchbreaking in its infants stages right now we on code family
For the foundation black american and nikkas aint with I'm white and I say so I'm launching a campaign to get the wenchbreaking documentary made..
Send in them donations family

Once our goal is met
Take a stand family
#wenchbreaking
Hit the paypal
Paypal.me/beborn7
Get them donations in brother and sisters

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
I been at Oprah's neck since she had that Crash cast on her set back in the early 2000s and treated Cube/Luda/etc like they were criminals.

Cube isn’t the only MC that has gone toe to toe with Winfrey over the years. It appeared that ATL legend Ludacris also wasn’t on good terms with Winfrey when he appeared on her show on October 6, 2005, with castmates to help garner promotion for their film Crash. Winfrey singled Ludacris out and chastised him for using the words “bytches” and “ho’s” in his rhymes, which had nothing to do with the film.

Ludacris also noted that the chastisement continued even after the show went off the air. He accused Winfrey of editing out his rebuttals and comments and leaving her own unedited. “Of course, it’s her show, but we were doing a show on racial discrimination, and she gave me a hard time as a rapper when I came on there as an actor,” he said in an interview with GQ. “It was like being at someone’s house who doesn’t want you there.”

well she aint exactly wrong is she.
Hip hoppers have been promoting nothing but ignorance and violence for the longest.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have not watched this bs yet.
although from the public reaction.
Lisa LESLIE is showing.
she is even better than her completely unheralded role.
playing alongside and with Chris webber in uncle drew.

art barr

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Lisa handled that shyt 100% perfectly.

ima go on a limb here and say that instead of bashing two c00ns like Gayle and Oprah we should CELEBRATING a woman like Lisa. She should be giving tutorials on how to handle interviews where they try to get you off code

I like this approach. Lets celebrate and show love to Lisa. Gayle and Oprah are who they are. Women who defend us, especially in public should be valued.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
well she aint exactly wrong is she.
Hip hoppers have been promoting nothing but ignorance and violence for the longest.

actually,....
Oprah never had grounds to attack luda nor cube.
as both have definitive songs.
that indepthly explain why the terms bytch and ho are used.
plus her trying to be demonstrative to them shows. She is willing to place full blame to the incorrect party and not be fully objective.
plus it shows she has no metric.
to base her issues publically on.
beside personal affinity for the type of accused criminal she will back.

as she will back prostitutes and child molester, pedo and rapist and cosign their activity.
as lonG as she has personal race based affinity for them

ice cube made a bytch is bytch.
that bytch is a bytch clearly defines a golddigging non virtue based female.

a spiteful female is what it is described as in the actual webster's unabridged dictionary.
that was easily fifty plus years old, when i was a kid.
looking it up for thr first timd

luda made ho and it also describe a virtue lacking extra seeking based worker slash criminal.
plus and that female criminal slash nonvirtue based lifestyle accurately.

art barr

Last edited: