It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cube song is still definitive and to this day.
it has been taken out of context and attacked by groups.
who never listened to the record for real.

plus it exposes the bandwagon wack in surplus misguided prison industrial economy gangsta rap pop fans,... male or female as well.
as you can tell who is who.
just from knowing the timeline of nwa.
especially, from nwa and the posse to eazy to soc.

art barr

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Not ppl who matter.
"Important" people who have to put out statements distancing themselves from her....

"It is unfortunate that Ms. Winfrey decided to allow that line of questioning in Gayle's interview. We do not condone such actions. Our heartfelt condolences to vanessa Bryant and the entire bryant family"
Viewers do matter. The liberal media will never go against Oprah. Stop believing what we say don’t matter.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I just scrolled through this thread and twitter. Notice how the usual black men hating mammys and moist lives matter c00ns are conspicuous by their absence? And there has been over 100 posts in here.

They are just as dangerous as these white supremacists. Silent as a church mouse when it comes to this hypocrisy. You know who you posters are lurking in this thread.:unimpressed:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Lisa handled that shyt 100% perfectly.

ima go on a limb here and say that instead of bashing two c00ns like Gayle and Oprah we should CELEBRATING a woman like Lisa. She should be giving tutorials on how to handle interviews where they try to get you off code

Love it. She saw right through Gayle's bullshyt and wasn't gonna entertain it. Although I'm disgusted at how thirsty Gayle was for wanting Lisa to shyt on Kobe. That's evil.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He got acquitted ina court of law :mindblown::mindblown:

you can’t just continually slander someone (who’s dead and can’t defend themself). Especially when there’s been how many countless trumped up rape charges on African-American men.

anyone can go to court, I could sue anyone and take them to court for some shyt. I’m gonna claim Oprah and Gayle murdered my grandparents. Then they’ll get acquitted. Then when Oprah and Gayle die someone can ask their friends and family what it was like to know two serial killers.
:camby: