It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oprahs father is a rapist....allegedly

Kids got molested at her school, allegedly...

Imagine the dirt on her we havent heard....yet:demonic:

Her time will come...these cacs will bring the same smoke to her....they're cutting off her and gayles support system and they're too dumb to notice...
:yeshrug:
At this point I'm just gonna say Oprah was lying. Ain't nobody touch her. fukk it.
:yeshrug:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
When will these parasites learn? People don't want to hear this shyt especially not now. They keep setting themselves up for L's on some shyt they know they don't give a fukk about. Nobody wanna hear y'all talk ill of Michael Jackson or Kobe :camby:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When Lisa said "they had years to address the issue with Kobe why wait til now?" :whew: and followed up with "the media needs to have more respect for him at this time" :ohlawd:

At turbulent times, having dignity and doing the right thing only helps out your legacy. The fact that the greater portion of black women are now waking up from that feminist crap and calling out the traitor bedwenches for what they are, will marginalize Oprah and Gayle's reputation of the media. Eventually, white zaddy will cut off support from these bedwenches and turn against them.

:salute: to the black women staying on code.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
At turbulent times, having dignity and doing the right thing only helps out your legacy. The fact that the greater portion of black women are now waking up from that feminist crap and calling out the traitor bedwenches for what they are, will marginalize Oprah and Gayle's reputation of the media. Eventually, white zaddy will cut off support from these bedwenches and turn against them.

:salute: to the black women staying on code.

Lisa was/is the face of the WNBA for a long time now and Kobe was getting ready to become a big force in pushing it to the next level. This evil bytch Gayle was ready to trap her on so many levels, but Lisa sidestepped all the bullshyt

Everyone with some sort of accusation getting a Gayle king interview needs to thow Charlie Rose and Les Moonves in her face at every turn. Make her address the bullshyt in her own backyard

I'm really wondering why Oprah fell back on the Russ Smmons doc, he doesnt have the bag to stop her...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Lisa was/is the face of the WNBA for a long time now and Kobe was getting ready to become a big force in pushing it to the next level. This evil bytch Gayle was ready to trap her on so many levels, but Lisa sidestepped all the bullshyt

Everyone with some sort of accusation getting a Gayle king interview needs to thow Charlie Rose and Les Moonves in her face at every turn. Make her address the bullshyt in her own backyard

I'm really wondering why Oprah fell back on the Russ Smmons doc, he doesnt have the bag to stop her...

I'm glad that Twitter exploded with actual black men and women going AFTER them for slandering Kobe.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm glad that Twitter exploded with actual black men and women going AFTER them for slandering Kobe.

Sadly i feel that they will continue to push the issue, Gale especially. She might even address it on her show shameless ass

Their audience is predominantly white so I dont think online "pressure" from the black community will faze

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Sadly i feel that they will continue to push the issue, Gale especially. She might even address it on her show shameless ass

Their audience is predominantly white so I dont think online "pressure" from the black community will faze

This is Kobe. She aint safe nowhere on the planet. Those white sports stans will end her shyt and go overboard.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I've been saying for a while now, they're not connected to the black community. You know how some cacs say "I'm not racist I have a black friend!" These are the kind of people they're talking about. They are the black friend that is no longer connected to their own community.

The real news is that people are surprised that oprah and or Gayle would do something like this. We still waiting on that Weinstein, charlie rose, matt Lauer, Polanski, or woody Allen roundtable. When are those gonna happen? When we gonna get the interviews with their victims?

:francis:

Daps
We need to keep this same energy for Rachel Nichols too, the coli's favorite chunky snow queen. She was on that same "kobe's past is complicated...the sexual assault case" bullshyt the fukking day after he died.

Folks are raiding gayle's social media, while leaving rachel alone.