It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
He got acquitted ina court of law :mindblown::mindblown:

you can’t just continually slander someone (who’s dead and can’t defend themself). Especially when there’s been how many countless trumped up rape charges on African-American men.

anyone can go to court, I could sue anyone and take them to court for some shyt. I’m gonna claim Oprah and Gayle murdered my grandparents. Then they’ll get acquitted. Then when Oprah and Gayle die someone can ask their friends and family what it was like to know two serial killers.
:camby:
It never even went to trial. The PROSECUTION dropped the case because it was weak. Had it gone to trial, Kobe would’ve won. Dirty bytch didn’t even have the decency to change her underwear :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Kobe truly is the GOAT
It's a shame they survived and he never and I never wish death on others

He was building establishments and path ways for athletes to build and grow there wealth aswell as giving younng people confidence and a place to grow.

Oprah gives middle class white mom's free cars and destroys black men at every opportunity.

What has she done besides create create narratives of how cacs already see us such as precious?

Is there literally anything that she has done to uplift black people?

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
He got acquitted ina court of law :mindblown::mindblown:

OJ
Kobe
Michael Jackson
Nate Parker

Rather there is an acquittal or the charges are dropped, it makes no difference. All prominent Black men are still considered guilty in the court of public opinion...ESPECIALLY if a white woman is involved.

Seriously, can you think of any counterexamples?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying for a while now, they're not connected to the black community. You know how some cacs say "I'm not racist I have a black friend!" These are the kind of people they're talking about. They are the black friend that is no longer connected to their own community.

The real news is that people are surprised that oprah and or Gayle would do something like this. We still waiting on that Weinstein, charlie rose, matt Lauer, Polanski, or woody Allen roundtable. When are those gonna happen? When we gonna get the interviews with their victims?

:francis:

This is the tipping point for many (former) black feminists, sports CACs, and even some c00ns. Oprah and Gayle officially ruined their legacy and crossed the point of no return.

Daps
OJ
Kobe
Michael Jackson
Nate Parker

Rather there is an acquittal or the charges are dropped, it makes no difference. All prominent Black men are still considered guilty in the court of public opinion...ESPECIALLY if a white woman is involved.

Seriously, can you think of any counterexamples?
Only if you consider public opinion to solely consist of white folks' opinion.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy though. All the shyt Kobe did since the incident, never been in any kind of trouble, spreading money around, doing programs, uplifting people, didn't even lose the case either. Isn't that what you want an alleged guilty person do?

It's like when they talk about 50+ year old Mike Tyson on the rape case, man live a whole other half of life, never reoffended, lost his prime years of fighting, fukked up his moeny. What else do ya'll want?

They don't give a fukk. These people don't believe in growth or rehabilitation. They just wanna shyt on dudes perpetually, innocent or guilty. fukk em

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
if you are old enough to remember shows like Married with Children and other sit coms, Oprah was routinely the face of jokes on it, due to gossip and bull shyt enabling and just hoe babble.. basically the shade room before the shade room.. they knew something we didnt back then

Oprah and Gayle PR has took huge hit over the past year, people waking up to the BS the media trying to spin people in

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
if you are old enough to remember shows like Married with Children and other sit coms, Oprah was routinely the face of jokes on it, due to gossip and bull shyt enabling and just hoe babble.. basically the shade room before the shade room.. they knew something we didnt back then

Oprah and Gayle PR has took huge hit over the past year, people waking up to the BS the media trying to spin people in

A huge hit? :huhldup:

Gayle put her very life in danger throughout the globe. Kobe got legion of fans from all walks of life that will drop her head to the ground if it meant to respecting his legacy. What you see, in terms of recent backlash in social media of the last 12 hours, is karma paying its due.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It's crazy though. All the shyt Kobe did since the incident, never been in any kind of trouble, spreading money around, doing programs, uplifting people, didn't even lose the case either. Isn't that what you want an alleged guilty person do?

It's like when they talk about 50+ year old Mike Tyson on the rape case, man live a whole other half of life, never reoffended, lost his prime years of fighting, fukked up his moeny. What else do ya'll want?

They don't give a fukk. These people don't believe in growth or rehabilitation. They just wanna shyt on dudes perpetually, innocent or guilty. fukk em

It comes from the Protestant notion that is entrenched in this country that black peoples souls can never be redeemed and that black skin means you did something wrong to deserve your treatment or are going to do something wrong soon