It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
We need to keep this same energy for Rachel Nichols too, the coli's favorite chunky snow queen. She was on that same "kobe's past is complicated...the sexual assault case" bullshyt the fukking day after he died.

Folks are raiding gayle's social media, while leaving rachel alone.

Facts. She slipped that bullshyt in on the tail-end of her T-Mac interview. She did that shyt real slick, like.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t even watch it but I hope she/Oprah isn’t invited to whatever kind of service his family decides to have

Oprah never even wanted to be in Kobe's funeral service.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What's fukked up about this is that Kobe used to call Oprah for business advice. Even seeked her advice when he was opening up his studio. Deep down she's prolly happy Kobe is out of the picture. Same with these other business moguls. They knew Kobe was gonna be a force in the business world. Not buying all this fake love from these evil muthafukkers.

That's why you always gotta be careful with who you share your intellect with. Cause some people will only percieve you as a threat. The people at the top don't wanna share the wealth, they wanna keep it all for themselves.

45 min 30 Sec

Another quote

"When I had the idea of first starting a studio, the first person I called was Oprah Winfrey," because she founded her own production company, Harpo Studios, in 1986, he recalled.

"We sat on the phone for about an hour and a half, two hours — went through the history of building Harpo and the things that she felt she did well and the things she felt like she didn't do so well," Bryant said. "She walked me through her journey to help me on mine."

fukkin snakes :pacspit:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What's fukked up about this is that Kobe used to call Oprah for business advice. Even seeked her advice when he was opening up his studio. Deep down she's prolly happy Kobe is out of the picture. As well as some of these other business moguls. They knew Kobe was gonna be a force in the business world. Not buying all this fake love from these evil muthafukkers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=45m29s&feature=youtu.be&v=C5UWJRSRZh8

Kobe once said to someone, that he planned to have his business acumen BETTER than how he played ball :merchant:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's fukk them both, but it's a reason she doing this Oprah and Gale were both friends with Harvey Weinstein. Oprah and Gale have seen him do some shyt so if they start targeting him like they do our black entertainers, then he can bring up some shyt about them. Oprah and Gale hands are dirty too, so what do they do target the black man to get the spotlight off of Harvey. Oprah will never make a Weinstein document.
And you know any of this how?

Maybe they are just hateful c*nt dykes. Coli nikkaz and conspiracy...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's fukked up about this is that Kobe used to call Oprah for business advice. Even seeked her advice when he was opening up his studio. Deep down she's prolly happy Kobe is out of the picture. Same with these other business moguls. They knew Kobe was gonna be a force in the business world. Not buying all this fake love from these evil muthafukkers.

That's why you always gotta be careful with who you share your intellect with. Cause some people will only percieve you as a threat. The people at the top don't wanna share the wealth, they wanna keep it all for themselves.

"When I had the idea of first starting a studio, the first person I called was Oprah Winfrey," because she founded her own production company, Harpo Studios, in 1986, he recalled.

"We sat on the phone for about an hour and a half, two hours — went through the history of building Harpo and the things that she felt she did well and the things she felt like she didn't do so well," Bryant said. "She walked me through her journey to help me on mine."

So they are slandering him in death because they were scared to be in competition with his business?
:dahell:

You nikkaz and conspiracy :snoop:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

Breh, add that video back to your post. It needs to be seen, fam.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets be clear. Oprah and gayle are nothing more than slave catchers.

If it was 1835 they would be on the plantation saying "Massa we sick" or "They ran that way"

Last it is disgusting how the media works. To attack Kobe they pull out a black female reporter to interview a black female HOFer and throw a question out like that. As a gotcha moment to a black female HOFer.

God bless that sista Lisa Leslie. I have always loved that sista from how she played to how she carries herself.

Last edited: