It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s just sucks that the first black billionaire has such contempt for us. I know she got molested early in life and every cac she dated from crack dealers to roger evert treated her like a fetish, but it’s not reason to shyt on us.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Kirk douglas just passed away. Are oprah and gayle going to bring up the fact he allegedly raped natalie wood?

its too late. they could run a 5 hour special on weinstein, douglass, matt lauer and it'll be seen as damage control

there's nothing they can do to come back from this

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
where were they when Trayvon got killed?

where were they when Harvey was on that rape shyt?

where were they when Spacey was raping kids?

fukk this bytch and her bestie oprah. :pacspit:

shout out to Lisa Leslie for keeping it cordial :salute:

but that couldn't be me. i'd hit gayle with the :gucci:"the fukk are you talking about?":mjtf:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Real talk, Oprah and Gayle better understand that no one will love them them way the people love Kobe. NO ONE.

all of these clout chasers talking shyt better realize that as well. They will die lonely deaths and life will go on.

When Oprah is gone, all people will wanna know is where the money is going.

When Gayle is gone, all people will wanna know is how will her wigs survive without a steady diet of her dandruff and scalp scabs.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
where were they when Trayvon got killed?

where were they when Harvey was on that rape shyt?

where were they when Spacey was raping kids?

fukk this bytch and her bestie oprah. :pacspit:

shout out to Lisa Leslie for keeping it cordial :salute:

but that couldn't be me. i'd hit gayle with the :gucci:"the fukk are you talking about?":mjtf:

Yo, what if Gayle was fishing for another R Kelly blowup moment from Lisa Leslie?!:ohhh:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yo, what if Gayle was fishing for another R Kelly blowup moment from Lisa Leslie?!:ohhh:
Then I wish I could dap and rep Lisa for keeping it G.

For real, Gayle is a snake if that's what she was trying to do.

Like how you gonna ask that question....then ask if its fair to ask now that he's gone and can't defend himself?:dahell:

Did this stupid bytch really think about what she just said? :gucci:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, Oprah and Gayle better understand that no one will love them them way the people love Kobe. NO ONE.

all of these clout chasers talking shyt better realize that as well. They will die lonely deaths and life will go on.

When Oprah is gone, all people will wanna know is where the money is going.

When Gayle is gone, all people will wanna know is how will her wigs survive without a steady diet of her dandruff and scalp scabs.

They put themselves in an early grave. Dissing Kobe now is literally a death sentence to the people that diss him. They will go to the ends of the Earth to execute the people trying to shyt on Kobe's example. Even by sniper rifle and other terrorist acts. :demonic: