It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They don't care. White people in high power feed them and keep them rich

They love doing the white man bidding

Watch a rabid CAC that happens to be a Kobe stan, kill them bedwenches in cold blood. :pacspit:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
These hoes both know damn well Kobe ain't raped that bytch.

But if Kobe was white, I bet his alleged "allegations" would be buried with him.

The agenda is clear, I remember D. Rose had that 50 point game a while ago and ESPN shoehorned in the rape allegation :mindblown:. This was after the allegation had been disapproved and the case dropped :pacspit:

They had a few scapegoats in Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose but they made sure to make black men the face of #metoo with Cosby, R. Kelly, and any others :mjpls:. All this while Winestain and Les Moonves guys who were in control of the entire Hollywood damn near just get swept under the rug like its nothing :mjpls:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The media has been shytting on Black celebrities a lot longer than this. With any public scandal, there are rules for Whites and rules for Blacks. David Bowie slept with 15 year old girls and went through a faze where he publicly worshipped Hitler and other racist ideals but we didn’t hear so much as a peep about that when he died. Yet Kobe will always have the rapist tag attached to him with very little evidence.
:francis:

That’s why I don’t approve of shytting on any Black celebrity no matter how they died or what they were involved in unless it’s something truly vile with hard evidence.
I’m not making Whitney crackhead jokes when Whites are calling Amy Winehouse a tortured soul and Janis Joplin a musical genius. MJ pedo jokes aren’t okay as long as Elvis Presley can openly date and marry a 14 year old girl.

I’m not saying that they made all the right choices but think of how many true megastars we’ve had in the world of TV, Sports, Film, Music, etc. and how most of them are talked about and treated compared to their White peers. Beyoncé tries to be as perfect as possible and hasn’t given a real interview in at least half a decade and the media still itches to find a way to trash her.

I’m sure there will be a high profile documentary about the rape accusation within a year or two. Eventually the accuser will land a multimillion dollar interview. It stings more because they won’t even show respect to his innocent daughter who died with him but this is the norm.
:mjcry:

If that happens they. might try to revoke that Oscar :snoop::francis:. Shockingly although the media has been pushing this angle hard it hasnt really caught on. I think the fact his daughter was with him and the other families/kids being onboard really made people think about the family man he truly was