It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
whatever it takes to defeat Trump and the republicans in November’s elections, including voting democrats up and down the ballot.

I think that’s basically all that us anti-Trump posters really want.
Have we already forgotten the Bush and Obama years? Democrats in a majority mean nothing. They will rubberstamp Republicans almost as quickly as Republicans.

If all you anti-Trumpers ask is more of the same, that's how you get Trump again.

thats all the power i have :yeshrug:

i want this orange shythead in check with a democratic congress, and i think it can be done if there's enough turnout. his base hasn't changed, but i think a lot of people realized that indifference to the 2016 election was a mistake. there really was a lot of people who stayed home for clinton
That last sentence is everything.

That's not on the voters, no matter what Clintonistas tell you. That's on Hillary. However, people have to be inspired to vote -- something else I've seen too many online Clintonistas firmly disagree with (and look where it got them). A vote isn't just against someone, it's for something.

Trump is not up for re-election in 2018. Who is? What are they for?

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
My life wouldn't be any better based on Sanders platform.

But many Americans lives would. Just as many Americans situations have not improved or have gotten worse under Trump.

Do you now understand why no one responds to that stupid question?:mjgrin:
Why you mention Sanders .... but not Hillary?

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:russ:This whole thread:

giphy.gif
If those were women, the titties would be out.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:skip:Are you trolling?
1.) A recession is forecasted that could begin as soon as this fall, the economy is not "booming" despite the onomatopoeia's you've been fed.
2.) There's been "peace" with North Korea since 1953.
3.) Things like the unemployment rate/Black unemployment rate, violent crime have been following trends of decline, no matter who is president, just like GDP steadily increases. These are norms of the decade. An inheritee can't take credit for the appreciation in funds of an inheritance.
4.) "Better trade deals" is just vague. What trade deal? And what is it better than?

1/10 dawg, do better next game.
full
Recessions happen though. That’s just a reality of the economy. Market correction is a good thing. Unfortunately the US economy hasn’t been backed by anything for decades though.

im not you

All Star
Daps
Have we already forgotten the Bush and Obama years? Democrats in a majority mean nothing. They will rubberstamp Republicans almost as quickly as Republicans.

That's not on the voters, no matter what Clintonistas tell you. That's on Hillary. However, people have to be inspired to vote

bruh trump wasnt palatable at all for many GOP voters but they held their noses and got it done. they stay on code and thats what dem voters need to do if they want to shift things

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps

If all you anti-Trumpers ask is more of the same, that's how you get Trump again.
Barak Obama was filibustered constantly by the republicans for 6 out of his 8 years in office.

He was able to get the first ever universal health care bill through during those other two years, while fighting the republicans, conservaDems in the Senate, and Blue Dog Democrats in the House.

If people would have come out in the 2010, 2012, 2014, & 2016 elections and voted for progressive democrats, instead of staying home or wasting votes on 3rd party candidates, this country would look a WHOLE lot better right now.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Cabbage Patch should have to prove his blackness or be bushed. If y’all are black trump supporters that’s cool, but I have a problem with white people blatantly pretending to be black and pushing an anti black agenda.
Any Trump supporter is dangerous to the black community. It doesn’t matter if they’re white, black, or purple.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people were gonna be the ONLY ones hurting if Clinton won.

I’m sick of us being the whipping boys of this country.

Let Arabs and Latinos get some of this work for a change.

We was gonna be fukked regardless.
:gucci:This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum. I honestly hope you're being disingenuous because if not you've got issues.